What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazal

Post Whore
At any team the coach hires and fires. Steve Sharpe was dumb enough to let Stuart and now Arthur dictate to him. each coach wants his own team, but these 2 guys couldn't wait until players come off contract to replace them. "Poor old BA" what a load of crap. He is the one who wanted all these players and he is the one who wanted Choc knowing his body was stuffed. He is the one that told the board to give him 750 k a year for 4 years. The 5 needed to go, but there main crime was bowing to coaches who want instant success.

Dumb troll is dumb....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
At any team the coach hires and fires. Steve Sharpe was dumb enough to let Stuart and now Arthur dictate to him. each coach wants his own team, but these 2 guys couldn't wait until players come off contract to replace them. "Poor old BA" what a load of crap. He is the one who wanted all these players and he is the one who wanted Choc knowing his body was stuffed. He is the one that told the board to give him 750 k a year for 4 years. The 5 needed to go, but there main crime was bowing to coaches who want instant success.

At our club, if coaches don't get instant success they end up on the bread line. Or Canberra.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
:) Yes, I remember that.

I mean't 'who told Boney that the NRL were going to sweep it under the carpet?'

The mole said it today.

Though he is a journo and not always accurate i am sure he is right in that nrl wouldnt want to have 2 teams in the same season cheating the salary cap it would make them look dopes. Even though we all know deep down they are.

84 Baby

Referee
The mole said it today.

Though he is a journo and not always accurate i am sure he is right in that nrl wouldnt want to have 2 teams in the same season cheating the salary cap it would make them look dopes. Even though we all know deep down they are.
Especially if that team cheated by more than us but was on less points

so we also lost 2 sponsors from this crap, thanks to the board we have massive fines and now less income to cover them, well done.
So can we get some sensible people with integrity on the next board please.

84 Baby

Referee
so we also lost 2 sponsors from this crap, thanks to the board we have massive fines and now less income to cover them, well done.
So can we get some sensible people with integrity on the next board please.
Who else was on ballot last election?

yy_cheng

Coach
and that the McClymont would break the story

13179282_10208522111065771_3128900141646460422_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.