What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EELS TEAM v RABBITS

Suitman

Post Whore
Hellchick said:
Well there isn't much of a choice... at least Ash has had some experience playing in first grade.....

There's plenty of choice.
How do other players get experience if they don't get picked?

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
I can't believe so many of you are bagging a Parra player.
There are a few people here who won't be happy about that.

Suity.

PS. Graham is crap.

Hellsy

Immortal
There isn't really that much choice Suity, not for that position.

Yes I agree that they need to get experience somehow but better the devil u know is often better than what u don't.

Suitman

Post Whore
Hellchick said:
There isn't really that much choice Suity, not for that position.

Yes I agree that they need to get experience somehow but better the devil u know is often better than what u don't.

Tell Jack Gibson that.
This was a perfect opportunity to give at least one youngen a go.

Opportunity blown.

If we have an horrific injury toll going into the semi's and one of these blokes has to be called up then...........??

Suity

yy_cheng

Coach
Graham is there so we get a closer game point wise.

But actually it's a ploy... The rabbits are gonna build there gameplan around hitting our right centre. Then we put BIG BEN SMITH there!! hahahah hohohohoh hahahah

half

Coach
our defense has been sorted since we last saw ash graham in first grade. and he'll probably play much better in a confident team with lethal halves

we're playing souths and missing a few key players. ffs it could be much worse

The Colonel

Immortal
Suitman said:
Tell Jack Gibson that.
This was a perfect opportunity to give at least one youngen a go.

Opportunity blown.

If we have an horrific injury toll going into the semi's and one of these blokes has to be called up then...........??

Suity

Can I ask what day it is today? ;-)

Does Brian Smith see what we see?? I thought Parra were going to choose the best defensive players?? Even burt or Owdyer are a better option than freakn Graham.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I wonder if Graham and Hegarty are marking each other. Their defence is ordinary, and one of them will easily get passed him. I just hope that's not Hegarty

The Colonel

Immortal
The thing is though Jake - who has been playing outside of Graham in PL? To be honest unless Eric's back is 100% I don't see him playing.

fish eel

Immortal
IU'm confident Graham can getb the job done.

When he first came into the top grade, he looks pretty good. then he had that horrific leg injury and I think his confidence was shot to bits, culminating in that Broncos diaster.

He is only what, 21 at a guess?????

mickdo

Coach
The Colonel said:
The thing is though Jake - who has been playing outside of Graham in PL? To be honest unless Eric's back is 100% I don't see him playing.
He's had Reddy outside of him, but I reckon Eric will be there.

the_eel

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Worry about who runs out on Sunday..... you'll have ulcers the size of basketballs if you don't.

Thats what worries me! Geez I hope McKinnon, Grothe and Peterson aren't withdrawals at the last minute and are replaced by another couple of youngsters who would not only have to concentrate on their 1st grade debuts but also cover for Graham who can't tackle to save himself.

Clarkieel

Juniors
ash is 21 and yeah his form went when he had that horrific injury there are flashed of his god form occasionaly but to be hoinest I dont htink that team named will be the team that will run out

half

Coach
what's so outrageous about that team that it couldn't possibly be the one to run out? just the fact that graham is included over young stars who have never played first grade before? yeah, that's damn outrageous

Latest posts