What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EELS TEAM v RABBITS

the_eel

Juniors
Well Ash will certainly have a point to prove as I'm sure he would be terribly embarrassed with his last 1st grade performance against the Broncos. I've gotta to be honest I wasn't to happy to see him named but now he's there, I hope he carves up those bunnies!!

eloquentEEL

First Grade
mickdo said:
1 - Wade McKINNON
2 - Matt PETERSEN
3 - Ashley GRAHAM
4 - Ben SMITH
5 - Eric GROTHE
6 - John MORRIS
7 - Tim SMITH
8 - Michael VELLA
9 - Mark RIDDELL
10 - Paul STRINGER
11 - Nathan CAYLESS (c)
12 - Glenn MORRISON
13 - Chad ROBINSON

14 - PJ MARSH
15 - Dean WIDDERS
16 - Adam PEEK
17 - Aaron CANNINGS

Not considered: BURT, HINDMARSH, TAHU, TSOULOS, HENDERSON, MOIMOI, WAGON

Apologies if someone has already mentioned this, but of course Henderson is unavailable... he's training with Bradford.

bartman

Immortal
eloquentEEL said:
Apologies if someone has already mentioned this, but of course Henderson is unavailable... he's training with Bradford.
Yeah, he'll have played his first game for his new club before our boys even take the field, so it's a bit strange to bother listing him as unavailable.

WA Eel

Juniors
I'm happy to see Ash Graham get another shot at first grade. Yes, he was terrible against the Broncos, but he certainly alone in that game. He was terrific at fullback in 2003 and I'm glad he's been given every opportunity to recapture that form.

I reackon he'll carve them up on sunday. I have no doubt he's aware that if he lets this chance slip, that may be it for him as far as playing first grade goes.

Latest posts