What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels team vs Panthers

Parraren

Bench
Gee what happened to our almost prized recruit that ended up belting his mrs and then ended up at the Panthers....Vaivai?

goosie

Juniors
lol no idea must be injured and etu the ex parra player we got from you guys must be injured also, havn't seen either in any line up .

Parra Pride

Referee
Penrith better deliver a good show, I expect to see the customary fight behind the scoreboard, will have to be a good one too, last time I was there some bogan was punching on with a cop.

tresurehunt

Juniors
Penrith better deliver a good show, I expect to see the customary fight behind the scoreboard, will have to be a good one too, last time I was there some bogan was punching on with a cop.

i heard the cheer girls will be wearing a new attire of ugg boots and a flanno cut off at the shoulders .

franklin2323

Immortal
Tonga and Maitua are missing.

Thanks for that. Like I thought pretty close to full strength. Although a trial & 50 players will end up with same gametime. Atleast early on we can see different attacking formations etc. Hopefully it's a good game then