What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels team vs the bye

mickdo

Coach
I heard DA has decided to promote the young up and comer ? this weekend. Personally I think there's a huge question mark over him...

EELRAM

Juniors
Great news. "Tab" has sponsored the Team. It is great to see them back in sponsorship after their short 'pause/break.

Suitman

Post Whore
I've decided that if the run on team plays like sh*t, I'm going to press the escape button.

Suity

mickdo

Coach
Another tip is that / may come into the side. He is back in form after his suspension for urinating in a public place.

born an eel

Bench
I can't wait to hear Rabs pronounce
images
name when he runs out in place of Prince for the Titans

EELRAM

Juniors
Another tip is that / may come into the side. He is back in form after his suspension for urinating in a public place.

Wasn't / last seen with a one, W Mason, last week. His selection could be very contentious IMO.

Gronk

Staff member
AAP reports that the sharks players involved in the NZ orgy have been identified as 69, 69, 69, 69 and 66*

* Not that there's anything wrong with that.

mickdo

Coach
Holy crap! Just heard from DA that the young up and comer ? tipped to make his first grade debut this weekend has been found dead in his apartment after a drug overdose!!! Here is a leaked crime scene photo...

¿

forward pass

Coach
Ctrl, Alt and Del should never be allowed to play together. Whenever they do they seem to shut down the whole attack.

thesloth96

Juniors
The best halves combination would be Alt and Tab together... They always seem to bring the team in front of the competition

mickdo

Coach
After the death of ? it seems that the veteran ] will be on the next plane back from the ESL to play for us instead. He's at the end of his career but I reckon it's worth it.

Last edited:

Latest posts