What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Teams Vs Souths

Hellsy

Immortal
Twizzle said:
team looks good but this is probably why there is talk of Johnny looking else where

unless Hayne goes to fullback, there is no place for Williams in our starting line up

Yeah, I don't blame him....

dazeely said:
Wagon is a great defender. A little stale in attack. A great utility player. Was playing himself back into form.

I agree

James_Hardie

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
If you think Wagon is a strong defender, you are kidding yourself. I didn't mention that tackle from the GFQ but that was a very poor read, it has nothing to do with his ability to tackle. He is as soft as a sponge, if his defence is his strength then that is more proof he should not be playing in the NRL.

Anyway, don't thank me, I'm more than happy to expose you as the one who has no idea.

(only because you were rude)

Wagon has only played four games by my count this year. In those four games he has missed just four tackles at an effectiveness rate of over 96%.

If the rest of our team could defend with that kind of effectivenss, then we wouldn't becoming 14th.

But keep sprouting he is a useless defender, you seem to know alot about being useless......

Agent Mulder

Bench
I like our bench, Having Wagon there gives us more options and i've always been a fan of PJ coming off the bench, Its no doubt his stength.

That is a good side and should lap Souths by 40.

Parraletic

Juniors
How the hell dows Piggy start after last week. I've been abig fan of the pig but he was discraceful last week. Did not try or look interested all game. As for the rest I suppose they couldn't pick anyone else? The season is gone for us now after last week. I think we should just be blooding the young blokes for the future. JT started to do that but his gone away from that this week.

Latest posts