What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v Doggies Match Thread

Sphagnum

Coach
Guaranteed punch up tonight. Eels behind by plenty and Bulldogs F@$kwits giving it to them will result in a brawl.

I predict Josh Reynolds vs Nathan Hindmarsh in a one punch thriller

SDM

First Grade
He'll be at Coles this week to stir up some controversy

I could get a job at the Telegraph

SDM understands that Hayne, who is rumoured to be paid 1.8 million dollars an hour said to the public whom dared question him, "f**k parra, I'm faking this injury because I hate those losers".

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sensai Cobra

Juniors
Can't believe that despite the crap our team has dished up this year, I still get exited before our games :crazy:

Hope Mullaney plays

Sphagnum

Coach
I'm pumped! We're expected to get demolished tonight so any result better than a demolition is a victory in my eyes. I want to see passion and violence from the boys to demonstrate that their perfomance last week hurt and they still have pride in the club.

Go Parra!

Sphagnum

Coach
I know, what a self important knob

He certainly doesn't understand key 'game day off' concepts like;

• Slipping under the radar
  • Remaining inconspicuous
  • Not drawing attention to yourself
And other tautological ways of saying the same thing and repeating yourself with unnecessary repitition over and over again repeatedly.

strider

Post Whore
I'm pumped! We're expected to get demolished tonight so any result better than a demolition is a victory in my eyes. I want to see passion and violence from the boys to demonstrate that their perfomance last week hurt and they still have pride in the club.

Go Parra!

damn straight - anything less than beating us by 30 will be demoralising for the dogs!!

pride????

Latest posts