What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v Doggies Match Thread

Avenger

Immortal
Why don't they get flu shots??? Less than $20 per player, and you avoid situations like this. Simply unbelievable.

the Flu vaccine only protect you from 3 out of 4 major viruses. I got the flu this year even though I got the shot.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Why don't they get flu shots??? Less than $20 per player, and you avoid situations like this. Simply unbelievable.

Yeah the club definitely don't give them flu shots.

f**king amateurs! Plus they offered Luke Lewis $700k a year and he still won't come.

We are a rabble!!!

Avenger

Immortal

f**king amateurs! Plus they offered Luke Lewis $700k a year and he still won't come.

We are a rabble!!!

I know you think that this aggressive sense of humour that you continually post is funny. Let me tell you, it isn't. I'd give a months wages just to have the pleasure of giving you one almighty bitch slap.

Delboy

First Grade

We are a rabble!!!

ThHink we need to acknowledge that a change of coach immediately is needed tio gegt players to the club, that is not hearsay, the word is out that he is on the nose. Good bloke, but that is all

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I know you think that this aggressive sense of humour that you continually post is funny. Let me tell you, it isn't. I'd give a months wages just to have the pleasure of giving you one almighty bitch slap.

I'll take your months' wages and slap your husband. I'll be dead on his arse like Angela f**ken Lansbury. I'll hunt him down and feed you his testicles. I don't care if his mother's there, his grandmother, innocent bystanders, little kids, baby sitters, debt collectors, whatever. I'll leave your whole block filled with hot brass if I have to, and you know why? Because I just don't give a f**k.

Gronk

Staff member
I'll take your months' wages and slap your husband. I'll be dead on his arse like Angela f**ken Lansbury. I'll hunt him down and feed you his testicles. I don't care if his mother's there, his grandmother, innocent bystanders, little kids, baby sitters, debt collectors, whatever. I'll leave your whole block filled with hot brass if I have to, and you know why? Because I just don't give a f**k.
#serialkiller

Latest posts