What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels V. LOL@50uff$: Live Game Thread

True EEL

Bench
i think they should stop the fight, its like kids against men......totally embarrassing

you can't blame the coach totally i know - he's not missing tackles etc, blah, blah - but i wonder is he still happy with the structures, processes and attitude change he has obviously put in place at this club....??

TheParraboy

Staff member
other than having no backs, and hayne contained well, I reckon we can score some big points in the 2nd half

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we'll get to see Hages special comments now

I pity the poor bloke that put 120 grand on the eels

Eels Dude

Coach
I can only remember one NRL game since I've been following the game where a side had a larger half time lead and that was when Kimmorley had a blinder got whatever team he was playing for at the time to lead Newcastle 42-0 at half time.

Delboy

First Grade
What does tonight say, we overachieved for 6/7 weeks with some hard work.
We have 2 second rowers min the centres, 2 sort of Bundy Cup wingers, and no one at 7, a full back who doesnt contest.

Once we lose the play the ball, which we havent done for a while, this happens, we have done it to teams in the past few years, this shows why the coaching staff are tring to reconstruct the team. I would say actually some good coaching type skills papered over the lack of depth, tonight there is a bit of reality and the need for a 7 and some outside backs, If Mk is your best on ground, how are the rest going?

strider

Post Whore
Fui with a 40 minute stint.

Did he seriously play 40 mins? .... cos deadset that is horrific coaching! ... he tries his butt off to try and get us go forward - he will undoubtedly be tired - to leave him on the full 40 is just plain dumb

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
I find Kearney too relaxed as a coach, and appears to take each loss in his stride, hmmm, on the other hand Bellamy winning by 20 and still going off, and just quietly unless we have a huge signing or 2 for next year I dont think it will be much better, just saying.

Eels Dude

Coach
Half time? Throw in the f**king towel and call full time..... we saw the first fifty point game only a week ago. This one could be at least 60.

Me too. Me and my mates have a running bet that whenever the team we supports concedes more than 50 and doesn't score a point that person has to do a nudie run. It's never happened before so I don't want to be the first to do it so cutting our losses at 34 nil suits me fine.

Snoochies

First Grade
I find Kearney too relaxed as a coach, and appears to take each loss in his stride, hmmm, on the other hand Bellamy winning by 20 and still going off, and just quietly unless we have a huge signing or 2 for next year I dont think it will be much better, just saying.

Well we are getting the halfback that is currently tearing us a new one.

Latest posts