What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels V. LOL@50uff$: Live Game Thread

Eels Dude

Coach
He's better than anything else we have.

Listening to Dan Ginnane is liking listening to a TV advertisement for a demolition derby at Parramatta speedway or one of those "Hurry now... 2 days only" warehouse sales TV ads. No thanks.

Getting to the stage where we are undoing all the good work we've done over the last couple of months.

Sure we weren't winning games but we were competing. We don't look like scoring or stopping them. That right side on defense is shocking.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Honestly this is as bad as i have ever seen from a Parra side, totally heartless. Total opposite from what we have shown the last couple of months.

Is Luke Burt immune from citicism at the moment, awful tackle on the first try, bombed one for us, and those who complain about Haynes commitment in defence. Please comment on our current full back.

He is a piece of sh!t. Will not put his body on the line or even attempt to stop a try. The whole team is woeful but this guy has shown these kind of games for 13 years. Sack the prick!

Kornstar

Coach
Bloody Hell! How were we anywhere near Melb last week?

It goes like this;

Last week = SK is a genius and is doing amazing to even compete with Melbourne

This week = DA left us with a rabble and what is SK supposed to do?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Lasalo runs up out of the line and leaves a huge whole, surely thats not what he's being coached to do

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
I really dont give a flying f**k in regards to who likes Kearney and who doesnt, personally Im not a fan yet, though some of his decision making a f**ken bewildering, ie no idea how to pick a bench and rotate it and how many minutes a player sould play, and now picking Poore straight in 1st grade to name a couple of issues, if I have egg on my face by the end of game which I highly doubt I will be wrapped because it means we may have kept it respectable, gonna be a long night, if we get flogged tonight this will undo all the work where we had "good losses".