What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v manly RND 5

Parra Pride

Referee
i think from now on we should refer to the Panthers as Penriff Pamfers :)

I tend to refer to the 14 teams that aren't Parramatta as shit merkins, and I refer to the other team that isn't us as the Cheating Victorian Wanker Dickhead Merkins.

#Parra>Everyone

True EEL

Bench
No worse than feeding off McDonalds free WiFi, parasite.
That WiFi is for people who have something important to do, not ramble on random Internet forums.

Speaking of which, I'll be right back, my Big Mac is ready.

Ignorance + arrogance + a general lack of class = recipe for disaster

Example A = Boxhead

True EEL

Bench
I'd say he's closer to below average.

But he's young and he's got potential, plus he's a hole runner so his form is always going to depend on the service he gets.

No. He is A LOT closer to f$%king hopeless....

Lasalo has had essentially 18 months in First Grade and has really shown nothing, except for: (a) a propensity to run up out of the line on his own and tackle only thin air, leaving gaps for opposition attacks, (b) be soft into tackles and collisions, (c) be a powder-puff running the ball and (d) go missing for large chuncks of games...He must honestly be SK's illegitimate love child or have naked photos of him, the new Billy Rogers

In terms of improving his hole running with respect to the ball-service he gets, you had better hope he gets service from Sandow and/or Hayne, or he'll end up in hospital if he works off Roberts.....

Suitman

Post Whore

Lasalo has had essentially 18 months in First Grade and has really shown nothing, except for: (a) a propensity to run up out of the line on his own and tackle only thin air, leaving gaps for opposition attacks, (b) be soft into tackles and collisions, (c) be a powder-puff running the ball and (d) go missing for large chuncks of games...He must honestly be SK's illegitimate love child or have naked photos of him, the new Billy Rogers

In terms of improving his hole running with respect to the ball-service he gets, you had better hope he gets service from Sandow and/or Hayne, or he'll end up in hospital if he works off Roberts.....

You're an idiot.

Suity

Parra Pride

Referee

Do you have your eyes closed when watching the game or something? I really don't understand where all this Roberts hate is coming from.

#Roberts>TrueEEL

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Can't wait to have Willie Tonga back in the blue and gold, carving up oppositions.

Anyone know when he's expected back?

87eelman

Juniors
That side is good enough to beat any team. Ignoring form that is...

I tend to agree to an extent. Not jumping on the 'bash mk bandwagon' but i think if we had either; a quality 80 min hooker, or someone to come off the bench and add some spark i think that would serve us a lot better. Seondly we need a strike backrower.

Add those 2 peices, and ensure we play witht he same attitude and intensity like we did for most of last year, i think we can go ok.

I know our roster and sqaud depth is questionable, but i actually like the 1-7. Youth, mixed with experience, and we have size and speed there also.

Suitman

Post Whore
You're an imbecile....masquerading as an idiot

and i notice you only chose to comment on the couple of off-the-cuff comments i made in that whole post, not the serious stuff

Wrong. It was your post. I commented on the serious stuff.

Suity

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Lol at Suitman and True Eel arguing.

I'm pretty sure Suitman, True Eel, Eels Dude are all same poster.

This is gold!

True EEL

Bench

Jesus you're a loser sometimes....?? Is that really all you could pick at me about??

Using joking lines that thousands of different people have used for years about a player who remains in a sporting team even though they continually fail to produce?? We'll I'm as strange as every other person that has ever used those types of lines to describe how a player miraculously sticks with a team.....christ get a life dude

boxhead

First Grade
Ignorance + arrogance + a general lack of class = recipe for disaster

Example A = Boxhead

Sarcasm is lost on you, ay?
I really like what they've done with this place.
I see a guy furiously messaging in a corner, dank and sweaty.
Need some comforting?
Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. :)

Sarcasm is lost on you, ay?
I really like what they've done with this place.
I see a guy furiously messaging in a corner, dank and sweaty.
Need some comforting?
Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. :)

you did say messaging, right? just checking :whistle

p.s. what is dank and sweaty, the guy or the corner