What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v manly RND 5

True EEL

Bench
Sarcasm is lost on you, ay?
I really like what they've done with this place.
I see a guy furiously messaging in a corner, dank and sweaty.
Need some comforting?
Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. :)

oh i got the mild amount of sarcasm in your post....i also got the large dose of snide comment too - i've heard it before from you

umm, as for that scene you described....that does sound like you have a tough life in your dank and sweaty corner. my advice is call lifeline, they always care, right?? ;-)

Parra Pride

Referee
What kind of Maccas wi-fi stealing merkin replies to the same post twice?

#TrueEEL

EDIT: I apologize TrueEEL, my eyes were playing tricks on me.

#You'reStillAMerkinThough

True EEL

Bench
What kind of Maccas wi-fi stealing merkin replies to the same post twice?

#TrueEEL

EDIT: I apologize TrueEEL, my eyes were playing tricks on me.

#You'reStillAMerkinThough

well, thanks...because i was about to ask you what the f%$k you were talking about....

guess, i really am such an easy, usual target on this forum eh? :roll:

boxhead

First Grade
You do realize everyone here is poking fun at you right, as they were from the start?
It's not my fault or anyone else's fault that you can't take a joke.

True EEL

Bench
You do realize everyone here is poking fun at you right, as they were from the start?
It's not my fault or anyone else's fault that you can't take a joke.

i'm actually old enough to know the difference between poking fun and people being dicks....but cool story bro, i appreciate the condescending, patronising tone from a 12 year-old such as yourself :D

i can enjoy a joke with the best of them pal, i just don't appreciate some people attempting to censor other people on here under the veil of inbred, hick-level toilet humour

Last edited: