What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels V. Raiders *live scores*

half

Coach
PJ Marshal said:
i mean this loss wouldnt be so bad if it wasnt for him
true. take jeremy mohekey out of the equation and i would be more like "meh. better luck next week ey?" then go eat dinner or something. but instead i'm going to hide under my bed and cry

Raider_69

Post Whore
Smithy is a god!
unlucky parra fans, always a tough one to win in canberra, pretty happy with the win :D

BTW hindmarsh is a fair dinkum freak. John Morris is poo aye half ;-)

eelsta

Bench
:x well that just tops a sh*thouse day, lost an auction on e bay
lost first try scorer because of an intercept :evil:

and then parra lose !!!!!!!!!

anything positive anyone

Moffo

Referee
Glenn said:
Pffffft age is catching up with Jason Smith, would struggle for a bench spot

hold on, he has single handedly kept a crap team near the 8 all year

i disagree

Eels Fan

Juniors
Parra are 2nd with Morris & Canberra are struggling for the top eight with Smith, i'm more than happy with our five-eighth.

wittyz chick

Coach
74 min: TRY - Raiders.
Graham grabs his second try as the Raiders run away with things here at Bruce Stadium. The Schif converts.
Raiders 26 Eels 12.

77 min: TRY - Eels.
The visitors hit back from the kick-off with Mark Riddell crossing the chalk. But it's too little too late as Burt converts.
Raiders 26 Eels 18.

Fulltime: The Raiders have won an incredible game of footy against all odds. The Eels were strong favourites coming into the clash and were simply out-played by a less fancied Canberra outfit.

-----------------------------------------
Leagueunlimited.com players of the match:
3 - P Graham (Raiders)
2 - C Schifcofske (Raiders)
1 - J Smith (Raiders)

Glenn

First Grade
Eelectrica said:
Well done raiders. At least the Dogs are back out the 8.

Aye, Parramatta keep Second place, and the Dogs are back out of the Eight a win/win situation :lol:

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Jason Smith gets 1 point? Hindy can't buy a f**king spot obviously. Jason Smith missed 9 tackles = should automatically rule him out.

Glenn

First Grade
Moffo said:
hold on, he has single handedly kept a crap team near the 8 all year

i disagree

Wouldn't say he has done it single handedly, may be a good fit into the Canberra lineup, but that doesn't make him a good fit into the Parramatta line up

CrazyEel

Bench
Wonder what was up with Wade, he wasn't in the run on side and missed a lot of tackles when he did come on?

Latest posts