What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels V. Raiders *live scores*

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Hindy: 29 tackles, 17 hitups (for 176 metres), 4 offloads, 1 linebreak but most importantly NO ERRORS

Everybody should copy Hindy..

WA Eel

Juniors
Sorry, but can someone tell me who is actually playing. NRL Stats has McKinnon at FB, Petersen and Grothe on the wings, Burt on the bench and no PJ. On another thread, it says McKinnon has been dropped. Can someone please clear this up for me.

half

Coach
this is not a laughing matter. you guys don't know how much crap jeremy mohekey is going to put on me and to a lesser extent pj marshal

wittyz chick

Coach
65 min: TRY - Raiders.
Croker storms up the middle and crosses under the posts to really shake up this game. The Raiders push further ahead and might have this one by the skin of their teeth. Schifcofske converts easily.
Raiders 20 Eels 12.

Glenn

First Grade
Looking at the stats Parramatta should have won easily, frustrating but not the end of the world

Latest posts