What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels vs Broncos game thread

El Diablo

Post Whore
i wonder if they had a game plan

certainly didn't look like it

spooners. put your house on it

I was optimistic before this game that things would have changed. I will give the team and Kearney a few more weeks but based off this performance and IF we don't improve signifcantly in the next five weeks I will be calling for Kearney's head. This does not look like a team that has been coached.

AMIG

Juniors
The eels will be lucky to not hold last place this year! Nothing has changed with this poor excuse of a team...

TheParraboy

Staff member
the worrying thing, we seemed to fade away after 30mins, at least last year we were right in it till over the 75th min mark

we should bounce back vs the warriors monday week, hopefully

Ladmate

Bench
Probably going to get blasted for this, but I believe that Parramatta won't do shit unless they get rid of Kearney. An absolute nuffy of a coach. His sides for NZ and Parramatta never really look fully prepared. He thinks he can make the Eels be Melbourne with players like Hayne, Sandow and Roberts. No second phase play when plenty of Eels players excel when that happens. I haven't seen the Souths Sandow tonight, and there is little to convince me that it's because Sandow is sucking after his contract.

natheel

Coach
Defence was good I thought
Allgood and mannah were great!

Sandow needs to run more

Bring in hayne and tonga and f**k esi off

Ratchy

Juniors
the worrying thing, we seemed to fade away after 30mins, at least last year we were right in it till over the 75th min mark

we should bounce back vs the warriors monday week, hopefully

Dropped balls and penalties helped that out..

Latest posts