What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels VS Dogs

Redback71

First Grade
man i hope we sustain this. awesome stuff. by the way im 10 minutes behind you guys. just saw grothe try from hayne break, frikin awesome

Eelectrica

Referee
Stupid penalty to let them off the hook. We've got an upset in the making if we can play it smart.
Come on PARRA!

Bazal

Post Whore
Try Idris...they got the knock on call wrong but we really should have defended that

Eelectrica

Referee
Still not convinced the ball crossed the line. At least El Masri missed, but we missed a great chance to get a real strangle hold on the game

Eelectrica

Referee
Agreed on both counts Caylo. Inu was caught for dbl movement for doing something similar except he actually ended up way over the line.

Bazal

Post Whore
Nah, it touched the line tbh, probably a fair try all things considered

Now we can't hold the pill :fist:

Bazal

Post Whore
Now that should have been a penalty...Kimmorley hit Inu high after the whistle. Now Mannh drops it, F*CK ME BOYS HOLD THE BALL

Bazal

Post Whore
No, Lowrie and our handling=hopeless. Mk into the back row, Kinga to hooker and Lowrie off

Eelectrica

Referee
10-8 at the half. Talk about a game being played in quarters though. Hope Ando can get the guys to start the 2nd half like the first and not how we ended.

EELICIT

Juniors
I cant believe that garbage IDRIS try, there is no way he got the ball over, his elbow was over (after a certain double movement) so the ref gives a try wtf??????????

hybrideel

Bench
Is it just me or does every team seem to get their players back when they play us
This week - Hannant and Goodwin
Storm - Origin players
Titans - Rogers and Minicello
Panthers - Jennings
Broncos - Origin players

what pissed me off most was that Burts try had 1000 replays when it was clear from the 1st replay that it was ok and then Idris comes up short and they don't even send it up for look just point to the spot?
I swear 50% of our tries goto the video ref.

Good 1st 25mins then the last 15 was just terrible, at least the dogs only got 2 tries out of it and not 4.
We can win from here but Hayne has to look for the ball more in attack.