What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels VS Dogs

Eelectrica

Referee
Wow crap opening to the half, yet we open the scoring anyway. Gee this team has found some resiliance in the last few weeks at least.

Bazal

Post Whore
Good try to Kinga, well done on picking out that spastic Ben Roberts and running at him :lol:

Burty hits the post :fist:

Redback71

First Grade
i think where gonna win. the boys were paying $5 1-12 and $9 13 plus should have took some of the action

Eelectrica

Referee
FUIFUI Too big, too strong. Wow what a brilliant half from Parra. Absorbed so much pressure early and took control shortly after.

Is it too late to re-start the seaso?. We were just warming up

Eelectrica

Referee
So it's the sharkies next week. On form we should win, especially with our brillinat goal line defense, we should just about shut the sharks out .At the same time we have form swings so dramatic that we are perfectly capable of losing to the sharks.

But whatever I'm enjoying the wins as they come. Looking good for next season at least.

Brilliant win though. Storm and the dogs in succession. No one could have predicted that.

Juniors
F me i have lost my voice, can hear sirens coming over soon, neighbours all dogs supporters...AND DONT THEY KNOW IT.....LOL

Latest posts