What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels VS Dogs

SEAT 1A

Bench
Congrats Parra. Great win tonight, your run home is good. A good chance to win all accept one.:D

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Matt Keating is good, but it's as clear as daylight atm that Kingston is the better hooker, no ifs or buts.

Snoochies

First Grade
Oh Geez, Parra just has their best win of the season, it's still early Saturday night, enjoy you night all, it's great to be a PARRA FAN!!!! YEEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!:D

SCoops

Juniors
Ohhhh yeah babyyy...

Damn I am loving the Eels playing atm.

I didn't really think we would beat them.. I knew it would be close...
But I picked them in the tipping comp i'm in. Guess I am having the last laugh now.... hehe

If this keeps up.... How good is next year going to be.... I can't wait.

Bring it on.

Cheers
one VERY excited, lost voice, with pissed off neighbors. Coops:lol::lol::lol:

jk13

First Grade
jesus christ! confidence much? future looks rosey, the present lifts. :crazy:

SEAT 1A

Bench
To tell you the truth, after tonight performance by your boy's it may be very important game for Parra.

If you win a few more games, as you have a good run home you should come close to the finals.

mickdo

Coach
To tell you the truth, after tonight performance by your boy's it may be very important game for Parra.

If you win a few more games, as you have a good run home you should come close to the finals.

It'd be nice, but we tend to suck against the crap teams of late. Still, never say never.

mickdo

Coach
What's the word on Joey G? He was lined up to sign with Manly but then it all went quiet...

SEAT 1A

Bench
It'd be nice, but we tend to suck against the crap teams of late. Still, never say never.

I understand how you feel mickdo. Other that this year Saints were the same however, you just flogged the title favorites.

mickdo

Coach
I understand how you feel mickdo. Other that this year Saints were the same however, you just flogged the title favorites.

Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic about tonight's result! Just a little more circumspect about making the 8 :D

Latest posts