What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Vs Dragons Thread

Kornstar

Coach
We are the easiest team to beat, seriously, just rush out of the line and put pressure on us and we crack, if all teams worked it out we would easily be wooden spooners!!!!

It has better be a f*cking good half time speech, that's for sure!!!

Hurriflatch

Referee
Parra got the first 3 penalties what happens

Finch passes it to Gasnier or Smith kicks it down Nightingales throat

it's not the officials fault Parra are all talk and no action

strider

Post Whore
let me just say - touch judges in the NRL r a waste of space - if that knob couldn't tell nightingale ripped teh ball out of benny's hands then he IS F*CKING BLIND!

leo9999

Juniors
Guys we dont look like scoring we dont look like winning dont blame the bloody ref for our poor game so your gonna blame the ref for the eels playing poorly thats absolute crap...

Tim Smith shouldnt be playing he is struggling with his shoulder im sure you can all tell

CrazyEel

Bench
f**k you guys give up easily, no need to slit wrists yet. We've had no ball and we can still come back and win this.

Eelectrica

Referee
I think Hamster has done OK, but his touchies are diabolical. Those decisions against us were costly and right in front of them. They have no excuse for getting either wrong.

Certainly we haven't been great when in posession, but it doesn't help when the Touchies take it off us when we get a bit.

fredericko

Juniors
What an absolute disgrace of a first half. Parra are dead set pretenders not contenders. Who is playing for a top 4 spot out there and who has nothing to play for? Saddest 40 minutes I have seen this year.

V1er

Juniors
They've had alot of possession the dragons but even when we do have the ball we look pretty oridanry and on that form we should not be in the top 8.

Hindy sure has taken his angry pills tonight.

Hurriflatch

Referee
anyone who blames the ref if Parra doe end up losing is nothing but a sore loser

I cannot blame Hampstead or the touchies for this loss

Parra's sh*thouse coach and overrated players with piss poor attitudes are 110% to blame

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We have had some dud calls but FFS this performance is f**king piss poor, the only 2 blokes out there that looked half interested we're the 2 Hindys and now one looks gorrrne. There is no way we can go into a game with only 3 props, FFS no go forward at all, it's just killing us. Finch and Smith still look lost out there and it's round 24, once again all we do is talk and no action :x

Bazal

Post Whore
To be fair, we have had 35% of the ball, mostly thanks to a high penalty count against us and some mystifying missed calls

Kornstar

Coach
Maybe the boys have already booked their end of season trip for the 3rd of September? I can't think of any other reason they would be this disinterested?

Unless Hagan has caused some disharmony by continually changing the team from the way it was named to how they actually run out? How many times has he picked Mateo to start, but he ends up on the bench? PJ and Riddell, the mind games there. Fui, starting then Cordoba or Cannings starting instead? It annoys the crap out of me, i wonder how the players feel?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Unbelievable they are pathetic

If nothing was to improve in the second, then theyre wasting their time in the semi finals.

If we cant beat St George Illawarra, then how are we supposed to beat a top side, or even Brisbane next week.

C'MON PARRA FOCUS ON TONIGHT, NOT SEPTEMBER!!!!

Latest posts