What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EELS vs TIGERS

TheParraboy

Staff member
As long as their were no major injuries thats all that matters, last year we won all our trials and look where that got us??? Anyone stand out tonight that might push themselves into the top 17????

Lets hope we get tanked in rd 1 mate :D

strider

Post Whore
lasalo was the first #17 ... but then in the 2nd half they put a bunch of younger guys on in jersey numbers others were also wearing - i think 17 was savage (as already said)

mickdo

Coach
lasalo was the first #17 ... but then in the 2nd half they put a bunch of younger guys on in jersey numbers others were also wearing - i think 17 was savage (as already said)

Ah sorry, he was right centre second half?

natheel

Coach
Let's just keep positiv yeh? It's a trial. To try new combos and figure out a few bugs in our side. By reports sandow played solid and Roberts has a bit of work to do. I think esi will do well he showed alot of promise at titans.

Looks like our forwards are in for a strong year with poore and fui playing well from the front.

Bigfella

Coach
Thought poore was very strong, fui showed class in his short stint, sandows short kicking was great but everything else was very very rusty.

Was disappointed with all the three quarters. Not much work rate from any of them.

Thought casey was mildly more sparked than mk but both left a huge amount to be desired.

Burt was awful under the high ball. Worse than reserve grade stuff.

First hit out but all the problem areas looked problematic.

Bigfella

Coach
Oh, and forgot to mention that Joseph Paulo looked close to our most impressive.
Some very nice touches.

Oh, and forgot to mention that Joseph Paulo looked close to our most impressive.
Some very nice touches.

100% agree Paulo was very good. And he obviously trimmed down heaps. He was the best on the field for us IMO. The other backerowers were very dissapointing Lassalo, smith and especially Horo he was very rusty.

Thought poore was very strong, fui showed class in his short stint, sandows short kicking was great but everything else was very very rusty.

Was disappointed with all the three quarters. Not much work rate from any of them.

Thought casey was mildly more sparked than mk but both left a huge amount to be desired.

Burt was awful under the high ball. Worse than reserve grade stuff.

First hit out but all the problem areas looked problematic.

Again a very accurate summation.

I would not take to much out of the game but naturally you'd want to see more from our players. I thought we stout really flat in attack it never gave us chance in attack. Whereas tigers had deep backlines set and were always putting moves on. Benji had some sublime touches.

Latest posts