What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EELS vs TIGERS

PARRA_FAN

Coach
whilst we're in the mood to crucify anyone and everyone, i'm surprised no ones mentioned Horo?...stayed down yet again after a hit, albeit it did look high and gave away several stupid penalties.

Not just Horo giving away silly penalties.

The problem we had last year was our attitude in defense.

I know we shouldnt read into last nights match, but thats one thing the needs to improve.

Jake, no knives , just pointing out the obvious.
s
Rene will make a difference, just a bit disappointed on our lack of impact from the back row.

You dont see that in the team overall?, even last year we werent as dangerous as most teams and it was highighted again last night.Plenty of time to improve it

I didn't say anything man I'm the one with knife in ny hand lol.

I dont think the knives are out its just we know that Keating isn't up to the standard. As a whole it's only a trial. If we're to play like that in a comp game then the knives would def be out.

natheel

Coach
seems like we weren't running too hard into tackles and looked quite flat, sandow tried hard but he and roberts weren't combining well yet. lets see how they are for the panthers trial. esi didn't look to bad. Sio got caught out though

hybrid_tiger

Coach
As a Tigers fan I really wouldn't read too much into that match, especially the second half. It was hard to keep up with who was on the field, even players with no numbers on their jerseys were out there.

I thought the first 40 minutes was quite good. Second 40 was poor from both teams, just as you would expect in a trial really.

Parra's edge defense was poor and I think you guys need a better hooker than Matt Keating to improve. I was impressed by your number 19 I think it was, think he was playing back-row. No idea who it was.

Latest posts