What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Egley

GC Dragon

Juniors
Heard today that they are extending both Taylor and Roberts the latter as a utility player. Annesley said they are well under the cap and looking at a couple of more big signings .

I haven't heard about use chasing William Zillman but Josh Hoffman has been made a offer from us . He doesn't want to leave and I think he will use us as a last resort .

David Mead grew up as a mad Dragons supporter and his entire family are the same . They have said he has offers from 4 Sydney clubs...I know one is the Bulldogs not sue of who the others are .

borat

Bench
Titans are at 90% of the cap this year before signing Hayne and were able to front load his contract.

The Titans will release players they don't want, and that is certainly not Elgey or Taylor.

Maximus

Coach
As I said on another post they may want to offload Elgey or Taylor. I believe that our recruiting is getting better especially with
Mann, Milne and Sims. I think that we will now only chase quality players as the players in the lower grades are fairly competent and promising.

Why would they want to offload their 21 and 22 year old halves, both of whom have had great rookie seasons, after signing a fullback?