What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Hunt and Williams going is a good start to freshening up the squad, whilst I don't dislike either they are both close to 30 and both have about 4 games a year where they really rip in and the rest are a combination of meh and crucial errors.

I don't begrudge either of them a decent pay day but I'm glad it's not here.

Some harsh judgment of Hiroti, he is never going to be a star but you need to balance out the squad.
He is minimum contract, experienced can cover multiple backline positions as our 3rd or 4th choice for a game or 2.
If our rookies step up and out top line don’t get injured he doesn’t play.
Also it enables players in the Jets team to have an experienced NRL player there most weeks which would help there development

I like Williams. He's a good metre eater in the middle during his stints.
Yeah he does have a howler in him with his hands, in general I like him as a player.
But
I'm a big fan of JC, he has "it". He would have been a regular in the 17 if not for injury. If I had to choose between the two it would be JC every day of the week
Jack will be good at Parra, I wish him well.

sladden road

Juniors
Cap squeeze.
It is “the game “ these days.

can’t keep them all and if it came down to it.
Jack was alsways the one.
Hunt450k, Jacky 350 - 400k, Dale 25 350k.

Barely covers AFB.
We got a ass kicking coming up in 26 with Trickys upgrade.
If Tricky goes, I’ll will cheese grate my balls.
Pay a club 400 to take Violet.
Roadside is a gun. Only bettered by TFI.😉
Jezz, Mooney has a job and a half.
That would be stress.

Latest posts