What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EL GARBO you our bitch now

chili pepper

Bench
DRRRAGONS said:
white pointer! said:
ok well played dragons #-o

Good Man, the scoreline didnt really represent how much pressure the Sharks come back put on us though

I thought we might make a match of it at 24-12. We were on top but some stupid errors that have plagued us for the last 18 months cost us dearly. The Dragons played very well for 80 min without ever seeming to shift gears. We played extremely well for 2 10-15 min periods but lacked the consistency of the St- Ill.

Good to see a Dragons fan who realises that the final score wasn't a true indication of the match.

Dimitri, ur a f***in freak, Im sure if the dragons players saw u they would tell u to f**k off from supporting them! Stop goin to every thread and puttin ur shit around!

dimitri

First Grade
the only shit i saw last night was the sharks performance

great work dragons

totally outplayed the scum

Jabs

Juniors
Sharkies all the Way said:
Dimitri, ur a f***in freak, Im sure if the dragons players saw u they would tell u to f**k off from supporting them! Stop goin to every thread and puttin ur sh*t around!
Had your team won last night your mates on this forum would have done the same thing d!ckhead.

El Coconuto

Bench
Highly unlikely Jabs. It got really boring after our first few wins and apparently the referee is the reason behind every Dragons loss. :roll:

I think it's quite fine for Dragons fans to come in here and taunt us on that performance really. Hell it's not very often they get the chance to do so. No need to hang yourself Garbz. If there was anyone witty or intellegent in the Dragons camp I'm sure we would've seen a 'why beating the sharks every so often is better than a premiership' article.

And now for the shallacking and bleak Dimitri jokes to continue. Bring on the entertainment ye inept and obviously bored Dragons fans. :twisted:

Xfire

Juniors
ole the sharkies the can dish it out but can never take it
Cronulla the greatest team to never have a won a thing

Wobbygong

First Grade
Sully you absolute skirt!

People like to you and many others like Jimbo or is it Dimbo put shit on the opposition especially Queens fans and the minute a little comes back our way, you guys cry like little bitces and want the thread locked.

If you don't want to cop it, stop dishing it out.

It's embarrassing enough after a loss like that on saturday night without spineless supporters wanting to lock threads.

wittyfan

Referee
Wobbygong said:
Sully you absolute skirt!

People like to you and many others like Jimbo or is it Dimbo put sh*t on the opposition especially Queens fans and the minute a little comes back our way, you guys cry like little bitces and want the thread locked.

If you don't want to cop it, stop dishing it out.

It's embarrassing enough after a loss like that on saturday night without spineless supporters wanting to lock threads.

There's enough moronic trolls in here without having to put up with more of the same.

El Coconuto

Bench
Meh, let them bring on the criticism! I'm more than willing to cop it on the chin, even though I haven't played any role in visiting other team forums and stirring up the opposition. But hey, it's just too hilarious what Dragons fans can come up with. Good entertainment really :twisted:

Latest posts