What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elliot Should Go Now!!

griffo346 said:
hey hey guys give the bloke some respect think over the years he has battled a major injury list meaning you have part timers from prem league playing and also you havent really had any big names go there of late

i know when i found out that elliott was comming to penrith i was like oh crap but i have sat back and thought well IMO we have a better squad then canberra maybe he can make somthing out of his coaching career

as for replacement coach u guys will get sticky :D

I highly doubt that

griffo346

First Grade
well he is off contract at the roosters and maybe he might want to come back to the national capaital for your sake if you dont get sticky i hope you get lang :D

griffo346

First Grade
Also the next 2 games would be important for the raiders to impress possible coaches of the 2007 season those in sticky and langy

woodgers

Bench
I think the game on the weekend was the first one i've walked out of early, with about 5 to go I think. I wasn't in the best of health and that was 90% of the reason, the other 10% was that I was totally disgusted.

Anyone who walked out early still has my support. If anyone on these boards can give me one good reason why you would stay and clap that off then I would be surprised. Most weeks, more than half of those players don't have the decency to go to the aftermatch to mingle with the fans and the majority that do go are leaving within 10 minutes without talking to a single fan. You owe them nothing people. You paid good money to watch your side cop a caning. If they weren't good enough then that is fine but lacking ticker is a whole different ball game altogether. Add to that supporters had to sit in that heat as well and I certainly have no gripe with people walking out.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i certainly dont begrudge or hold it against anyone who walked out early, as it was a disgusting display, we paid to see league, not a pack of airy fairy blokes who cant tackle.

Roy Rover

Juniors
I stayed to the end so I could boo them as they walked up the tunnel.
Can't believe I was the only one too.

GreenMachine

Juniors
I stayed to the bitter end.

Walking out on a team is disgraceful.

Would you walk out on them in the last 10 minutes if they were winning the grand final?

True supporters share the highs and the lows.

Sure you paid the money to be there and the game was a disaster... But life is full of ups and downs. You cant just be there when its good and switch off when its bad! (unless your a brumbies supporter, then its in your nature and cant be helped)

dubby

Bench
How hot was it? It must have been pretty warm; there was a small crowd, people are blaming it for the big score, so....how bloody hot was it?

Raider_69

Post Whore
im a penrith local, in the summer its not uncommon for me to endure 40+ degree days and i must say even i was struggling abit with the heat.

Raider_69 said:
im a penrith local, in the summer its not uncommon for me to endure 40+ degree days and i must say even i was struggling abit with the heat.

We were all struggling, I'd rather sit through belting rain (like broncos match last year) then go through that again.

albi

Juniors
Anyone who boos their own team, is a f*cking dildo, and should hang their heads in shame...Absolutely disgusting.

jed

First Grade
albi said:
Anyone who boos their own team, is a f*cking dildo, and should hang their heads in shame...Absolutely disgusting.
Funny you should mention that, next year you'll be able to buy Adult, Concession, Family and Dildo tickets to NRL games :)

Latest posts