What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ellis to retire at the end of the season.

Lambretta

First Grade
A quality player and well liked by fans and other players alike.

He comes across as a real gentleman and a thoroughly nice bloke.

I wish him all the best and cross my fingers for him signing with Castleford upon his return to England.

POPEYE

Coach
Poms should learn a lesson from Ellis. Half a dozen more like him out here instead of wasting away in SL might make them competitive

Special K

Coach
Ellis has been great and respect for him for actually doing it in his "late 20s" when people thought he would be too old for our comp.

2010Dragons

Bench
Attention moderators!!'!!!!!
Shouldn't this thread be in the tigers forum??????
Madunit...... I'm referring to you. If a thread about Ben Hornby 250th game gets moved to the dragons forum then this should be move too....fair is fair

Madunit...... I'm referring to you. If a thread about Ben Hornby 250th game gets moved to the dragons forum then this should be move too....fair is fair

I'm happy for this thread to be in the NRL forum.

Good luck to big Gareth.

Johnny_L_O

Juniors
I can only see him going to Cas really. He said that's where he wants to go and i'm sure they will find room for him.

I dont think Leeds would offer anyway because we are pretty much set in the back row with Ablett, JJB, Delaney and Clarkson (oh, and Hauraki :x ) with Pitts coming through behind them too all vying for 3 spots. Granted, Ellis is better than all of them but I'd hate to see cap space spent on any player when we are more than good enough in that position already.

who gives a f**k what you think?

I was the first person to point out that a thread about Ben Hornby somehow playing 250 games despite being painfully average didn't belong in the NRL forum...

This thread most definitely belongs in the NRL forum though. Relax buddy.

It will be sad to see the big pom leave. Much like when Adrian Morley left the NRL.
At least Rangee Chase will have some help at Castleford.

Last edited:

betcats

Referee

Life isnt fair, f**k the Dragons. If their fans werent such wankers people might care more.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I was the first person to point out that a thread about Ben Hornby somehow playing 250 games despite being painfully average didn't belong in the NRL forum...

This thread most definitely belongs in the NRL forum though. Relax buddy.

It will be sad to see the big pom leave. Much like when Adrian Morley left the NRL.
At least Rangee Chase will have some help at Castleford.

:lol: You're the painful one Bobby, you and Poopoo would make a good team

You've kinda been attaching yourself to my nuts in every thread these days Hutty.

I'm not interested mate.

Poopoo's a Hayne fanboi, so I think not.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good player, loss to the NRL. He'll probably end up at Warrington, they seem to have a very flexible saalry cap they could fit him under!

lol at the thread title. I heard Clint Newton had retired when he left SL last year, apparently playing in some SL retirement comp in another country somewhere?

Bench
Far and away our best ever signing,will be a sad day when he no longer plays for the WestsTigers,good luck Gaz rip up for 1 last season champ.

Latest posts