What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embarassing

cayless1989

Juniors
to tell u the truth im embrassed right know what the f**k is going on, if we f**kin sign finch and rudder i am going down to parra with my mates and im gonna tell fitzy to f**koff and tell him your time is up pissoff and sign some f**kin decent players, u r f**king our club up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
look at the players u hav signed over the years, what the hell have they done for our club:
Tracey
Kusto
Leyson
Mcfadden
Hopkins
Langi
thorman
Lewis
ETC

Is there a way we can stop them from signing sh*T k**TS!!!!!!!!!!!
we HAVE THE BEST JUNIORS LETS START BLOODING THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
And to quote The Colonel...

Does your crystal ball tell you how Finch/Rudder will play for us, too?

scottyeel

Bench
cayless1989 said:
to tell u the truth im embrassed right know what the f**k is going on, if we f**kin sign finch and rudder i am going down to parra with my mates and im gonna tell fitzy to f**koff and tell him your time is up pissoff and sign some f**kin decent players, u r f**king our club up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
look at the players u hav signed over the years, what the hell have they done for our club:
Tracey
Kusto
Leyson
Mcfadden
Hopkins
Langi
thorman
Lewis
ETC

Fitzy would probably knock you out.:lol:
Just settle down and see what pans out before you get an ulcer.

cayless1989

Juniors
i come from a league backround all my family and mates r serious league supporters, and do u no how embrassed i am right know I HATE THAT WA$NKER FINCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there has to be a way to stop him cuming to parra. fitzy time to step down nice person!!!!!!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
cayless1989 said:
i come from a league backround all my family and mates r serious league supporters, and do u no how embrassed i am right know I HATE THAT WA$NKER FINCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there has to be a way to stop him cuming to parra. fitzy time to step down nice person!!!!!!!

So, naturally, that makes you and your family better judges than Michael Hagan...:roll:

bradeel

Juniors
cayless1989 said:
Tracey
Kusto
Leyson
Mcfadden
Hopkins
Langi
thorman
Lewis
ETC

apart from encouraging you to relax a little, I'd strongly disagree with a few of the blokes you are getting stuck into. Lee Hopkins was a pretty honest and decent player who always gave 100%. He might not have been a world beater but he was just the sort of player that every team needs - very solid tackler and a hard working backrower. I'll never forget him shedding tears after conceding a dubious penalty to cost us a game against Melbourne a few years back. The heart and soul of the club the entire time he was at Parra.

And all the others you have named (except Ben Kusto, about whom the less said the better) were short term situations and the club were happy to let them go when it appeared that things weren't working out. Every club has a bunch of players join their ranks that don't work out. That is life. Why don't you try and name all the brilliant and great players that we have seen wear the blue and gold over the years, not to mention the fanstastic bunch we have currently wearing the jumper.

I understand your frustration, but we are in need of a 5/8th for next season and plenty were doubting that John Morris was that player just prior to him leaving anyway. Brett Finch might be a gamble but he'll come to the club with a high profile and plenty to prove and that is a good thing for starters.

eel4life

Juniors
Does the coach have a say to who he wants to come to this club or is it up to DF for that???

With all the other players i am sure that Brian Smith wanted them to be here DF just signs the checks.

Before you blow up at me, i DO NOT WANT FINCH to be an eel next year or any year, i wouldn't let him cut the oranges or clean the boots.

BUT

before we go saying its DF is it really DF, Brian Smith use to get all the players he wanted, Kusto, Tracey, Carriage.

Thorman was scouted or i should say recomended by his brother who is in England.

cayless1989

Juniors
bradeel said:
apart from encouraging you to relax a little, I'd strongly disagree with a few of the blokes you are getting stuck into. Lee Hopkins was a pretty honest and decent player who always gave 100%. He might not have been a world beater but he was just the sort of player that every team needs - very solid tackler and a hard working backrower. I'll never forget him shedding tears after conceding a dubious penalty to cost us a game against Melbourne a few years back. The heart and soul of the club the entire time he was at Parra.

And all the others you have named (except Ben Kusto, about whom the less said the better) were short term situations and the club were happy to let them go when it appeared that things weren't working out. Every club has a bunch of players join their ranks that don't work out. That is life. Why don't you try and name all the brilliant and great players that we have seen wear the blue and gold over the years, not to mention the fanstastic bunch we have currently wearing the jumper.

I understand your frustration, but we are in need of a 5/8th for next season and plenty were doubting that John Morris was that player just prior to him leaving anyway. Brett Finch might be a gamble but he'll come to the club with a high profile and plenty to prove and that is a good thing for starters.

Makes me wounder.............

Stagger eel

Staff member
eel4life said:
Does the coach have a say to who he wants to come to this club or is it up to DF for that???

With all the other players i am sure that Brian Smith wanted them to be here DF just signs the checks.

Before you blow up at me, i DO NOT WANT FINCH to be an eel next year or any year, i wouldn't let him cut the oranges or clean the boots.

BUT

before we go saying its DF is it really DF, Brian Smith use to get all the players he wanted, Kusto, Tracey, Carriage.

Thorman was scouted or i should say recomended by his brother who is in England.

Michael Hagan's call!! 100% ...right about the time we draw up a contract.

JOB 3:14

Juniors
I dont particularly like Finch as a player. But if he joins us i have no choice but to do what i have done with every new signing. Give him a go.

Phillips

Referee
Tracey - never liked him
Kusto - utter crap
Leyson - could have been anything at norths/storm..pity about the injuries
Mcfadden - was bad but wasnt as bad as people make out
Hopkins - one of our best players during 03/04, one of my fav eels
Riddell - had a very good 05
Langi - was a decent backup, did his job well...remember against the knights? match winning try
thorman - wasnt used right, did have a few good games
Lewis - how many games has he plaued?..not many..

ive come to the conlusion that cayless1989, you sir are an idiot

cayless1989

Juniors
Phillips said:
Tracey - never liked him
Kusto - utter crap
Leyson - could have been anything at norths/storm..pity about the injuries
Mcfadden - was bad but wasnt as bad as people make out
Hopkins - one of our best players during 03/04, one of my fav eels
Riddell - had a very good 05
Langi - was a decent backup, did his job well...remember against the knights? match winning try
thorman - wasnt used right, did have a few good games
Lewis - how many games has he plaued?..not many..

ive come to the conlusion that cayless1989, you sir are an idiot
Phillips ive come to the conclusion your a Legend

Latest posts