What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embarassing

oneguy

Juniors
What's embarassing is your rant.

Your list is very biased - why not include some of the other Fitzy signing in that list? Tahu? Morrison? Grothe (resigned)? to name but a few.

Oh that's right - if you did that then you'd look a goose telling Fitzy to sign some decent players.

cayless1989

Juniors
Mase said:
Mate, Brett Finch is a fine halfback and a player that would help parramatta alot, FFS he was the NSW halfback for the 1st 2 games this year in SOO. And another thing, all those players on the list did a great job for the eels in their time with the club esspically lee hopkins. just becoz none of the players had that 'superstar' tag while at the club dosnt mean there crap, just becoz there not sonny bill or benji dosent mean there crap.

cayless1989, you strike me as a groupie to be honest... always talking about how good Hayne,hindmarsh,cayless,grothe, tahu are but i never hear you mention hard workers like chad robbison,josh cordoba, daniel wagon, luke o'dyre etc.

Also WTF do you think fitzy is going to do when you tell him to farkoff??? you f**king idiot!!!
obviously u do not read my posts mate i rate cordoba and chad i think they r terrfic players, i also rate luke...............
your the f**king idiot they played for us for those cople of years and what did they do for us mate? we missed the finals 2 years in a row.........

cayless1989

Juniors
oneguy said:
What's embarassing is your rant.

Your list is very biased - why not include some of the other Fitzy signing in that list? Tahu? Morrison? Grothe (resigned)? to name but a few.

Oh that's right - if you did that then you'd look a goose telling Fitzy to sign some decent players.
oi mate we wona minor premiership wif those guys they are terrific players.

MrT

Juniors
eelavation said:
\

why don't you worry about it when or if it happens..

personally, I think because of the Gold Coast and increase of cap..there'll be a few clubs that would struggle with depth, there are no big winners out of this except for GC and Souths and we need to prepare to go through some hard times and make sure that by 2008 we'll be in a position to more than compete for the title.

that's just me..in a nutshell.

We didn't need to be preparing for any hard times, the hard times have been self-inflicted

HayneHindi

Juniors
Lets all go outside and do some tai chi. This might calm us down.
I think that these are only rumours at the moment and until there is a confirmation that Finch and Rudder are coming I will not be losing sleep over it. I have a feeling that rudder will go back to Newcastle because he has family on the coast.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Can everyone please stop misspelling words to get around the swear word blocker. Its there for a reason :roll:

And Cayless, get over it, the salary cap is designed so that each team has good and bad seasons, noone can be 100% firing for 10 years in a row, last year was awesome, this year, not so awesome

Take a breath and remember its just a game! :D

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
fire truck

:lol: :lol:

I got in trouble for that when I was a kid.
I was at the dinner table and asked my mum and dad what word started with F and ended in UCK. When I said fire truck, I could see them holding back the laughter, but needless to say, I went to bed without any dinner.

FFS, I didn't even know what the word meant back then. :lol:

Suity

Utey

Coach
Suitman said:

I was at the dinner table and asked my mum and dad what word started with F and ended in UCK. When I said fire truck, I could see them holding back the laughter, but needless to say, I went to bed without any dinner.

Suity

lol

Daneel

Bench
Suitman said:

Suity

Gee tough parents mate, i did the same thing to mine when i was a kid and they pissed themselves laughing.

Suitman

Post Whore
Daneel said:
Gee tough parents mate, i did the same thing to mine when i was a kid and they pissed themselves laughing.

My parents were very strict catholics. I remember when Supertramp released "Bloody Well Right", they didn't even like us playing that on the stereo. :lol:

How times have changed. I've since heard my mum use the fire truck word on the odd occassion!!

Suity

strider

Post Whore
Suitman said:
My parents were very strict catholics. I remember when Supertramp released "Bloody Well Right", they didn't even like us playing that on the stereo. :lol:

How times have changed. I've since heard my mum use the fire truck word on the odd occassion!!

Suity
oh come come on - catholics are all into fire trucks - thats why they have such big families :lol:

my mum has never used the fire truck word and she isn't even catholic ..... I remember the first time I ever had a big fight with my dad and I let the fire truck word go - and he turns to my mum and goes "where did he get that language from?" - and she's like "ffs I don't know"

parra pete

Referee
cayless1989 said:
any 1 no if josh davis is gonna be wif us next yr

This bloke - cayless1989 - is a deadset goose and contibutes NOTHING to this forum...
Embarrassing...

Latest posts