What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embarrassing much?

Haynzy

First Grade
Can't wait to hear what Pricey has to say..Where is he btw?

Probably doing what most supporters are doing: recognising the season for what it is, not deserting his team and not going on and on about it.

Last edited:

EelGirl

Juniors
Many may not agree (who cares) but didnt the board promise a grandfinal (at least appearance) well so far not nada ziz, and this year heading for the spoon. Well you may say they are not out there playing true, but they brought half this playing roster and coach. I just hope all them and their cronies are happy. As if some of us didnt see this comming. Good luck to them all.

parra pete

Referee
Probably doing what most supporters are doing: recognising the season for what it is, not deserting his team and not going on and on about it.

Sorry, I guess I just lack the 3Ps..
He has managed to control the leaks though. Doesn't seem as vocal as he used to be. Are any of the Old Boys getting along to training sessions these days like it was 'going to be'?
Needs more Mick Cronin, Eric Grothe Snr and Wally Wynn, all fair dinkum blokes.
"Waiting for Ray to say something positive is like leaving a porch light on for Harold Holt"...(with apologies to the late great Jack Gibson.)

Delboy

First Grade
Eelgirl, not to make too much a point, but this is not the roster that the coach picked, if we are still in the same position next year and the year following, well then they can be held to account.

I will always follow the team, and have done so for 35 years, having said that , last night finally showed us what the roster really had, and the cracks had been papered over with effort and work this year. Last night , we got smashed ( as we did to a lot of teams 2 years ago). This happens, but needs to be a line in the sand going forward.