What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England squad

griffo346

First Grade
Fieldon was in his career form in 2003/04 but i havent seen much of him since i only saw him when he was at bradford

Pistol

Coach
He had some personal issues I believe back in 06 when Mason cold cocked him. His form nose dived and he's basically making his way back up the pecking order. England will miss Sam Burgess

The Clan

Juniors
He had some personal issues I believe back in 06 when Mason cold cocked him. His form nose dived and he's basically making his way back up the pecking order. England will miss Sam Burgess

Fielden should never have been on that tour!

He was never in the right frame of mind to play Int football because his mother died just days before the team flew to Aus.

The Mason incident was just one more thing that happened that he did'nt need and his confidence was gone after that.

saddog

Juniors
The reason England had to name thier squad was the same reason everyone else had to - to get media guides etc ready in time and check and eligibility queries etc

Calixte

First Grade
Good squad.

LMS and Shenton possibly hard done by...

The English can craft a quality side from that squad. Halves are finally close to where they need to be.

The Bishophater

Juniors
tbh i think he's named the so many backrowers because a couple of them ,ellis,purdham and sinfield can play in a number of positions even langley is big enough to play any of the forward position....ben westwood though is just a waste of a pick imo

Which part of dream team second row are you struggling with?
Westwood has been superb for Warrington for a couple of years now, and has just the kind of yard dog spirit that England will need in heaps. He's there on merit... an obvious pick.

roughyedspud

Coach
how about you blow it out of your arse!......ben westwood is'nt international class..what part of that are you struggling with?

JasonE

Bench
It's all personal opinions lads. I think i'm the only bloke apart from Tony Smith who rates Jamie Langley, admittedly he hasn't come on like i expected but i have faith in his ability. He's carried a few injuries over the past couple of years but if he is fit now he could be a good inclusion.

marv

Juniors
mate... he won't even get a game....apart from friday against wales

as I say we will see, I feel I/we have covered the merits/falls of Ben Westwood to the point of banality but lets see i think he is a solid workhorse and defender, you think he is a carthorse, I know this, we arent gonna change eachothers opinions at this late stage are we? :D

roughyedspud

Coach
spoilsport :lol:

let me just say this......i think ben westwood is our carl webb, a good solid pro but seriously found wanting when asked to step..

and on that note..........;-)

Latest posts