What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England v Australia - 5th Test (THE DECIDER!)

lockyno1

Post Whore
Tommy Smith said:
And someone shoot Billy Bowden too. That 'lbw' decision was missing off by a foot!

Tommy, Giles got a nick bigger than king kong and got given not out! You got a few more runs than you should have!

[-X F***kin S****y Souwf London Weather - Don't you bloody rain [-X
If it does rain, we should move the game to the Millennium Stadium and play under the closed roof ;-)

aussies1st

Staff member
Fair enough call I feel as it had been raining and if the openers got out and a few more quick wickets we would be in a much worse state than we are now. As long as the rain stays away for the next few days we should be able to see a result.

Tommy Smith

Referee
El Diablo said:
right on cue Bowden f**ks up. Langer was out.
It was hitting middle of middle. As soon as i saw it i celebrated. Couldnt believe he didnt give it.

The bloke truely is useless. But oh well, its in the past now.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
ozbash said:
nothing wrong with billys eye.

is this a pre-whinge ?
you are lining up the excuses after day 1 ?

go england. :)

billy's eye is about as straight as his finger

he has had his worst series to date

I used to rate him as an umpire, but not anymore

aussies1st

Staff member
Umpiring this series has been crap all round. At least this test the decisions are about even.

Latest posts