What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England v Australia - 5th Test (THE DECIDER!)

El Diablo

Post Whore
look bent here?

08bowden.jpg

azza

Juniors
Tommy Smith said:
It was hitting middle of middle. As soon as i saw it i celebrated. Couldnt believe he didnt give it.

The bloke truely is useless. But oh well, its in the past now.

Have a f**ken cry :p . What goes around comes around... England have gotten several dubious LBW appeals to go their way this series, with the sh*t umpiring it was bound to go the other way sooner or later

Red Bear

Referee
Wish i was at the oval, it's a great ground to watch cricket at as i found when watching the mighty Surrey side earlier this year :)

JJ

Immortal
I'm no Bowden fan.. but to be fair he does have bad arthritis. I think there was a time when he couldn't straighten it - but now it's part of the act..

He's a clown - but he's generally a good decision maker... I said "generally"

lockyno1

Post Whore
Tommy Smith said:
It was hitting middle of middle. As soon as i saw it i celebrated. Couldnt believe he didnt give it.

The bloke truely is useless. But oh well, its in the past now.

How many good decisions have England got this series. Just look at the last test. Flintoff not out on 10 goes on to make 100, Jones not out on 35 goes on to make 85, Katich given out when it pitched a metre outside leg! Jeez you have got 1 bad decision this match, you still have plenty more this series!

aussies1st

Staff member
I never knew that he had arthritis poor bloke. I thought he was just playing around with all those funny actions.

Jordan

Juniors
Let's hope Hayden and Ponting can go on with the job... I'd imagine we'd be wanting a big score so we only have to bat once. With time running out and the weather the way it is, it could be our only option.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Jordan said:
Let's hope Hayden and Ponting can go on with the job... I'd imagine we'd be wanting a big score so we only have to bat once. With time running out and the weather the way it is, it could be our only option.

I tend to agree with you however, we would need close to 600! That is tough under any conditions. The other point is the pitch is playing well. We need to bat all day tommorrow and possibly aim for 280 ahead! Remember we almost won with Englan chasing 127, so you never know!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Brilliant innings by Hayden! Why couldn't we bat this well the last 3 tests for crying out loud!

Latest posts