What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England v New Zealand ** news & injury thread **

Sinman

Juniors
What is happening with the coverage in Australia.. No actual guarantee we will get it.... Really hope we do

CC_Roosters

First Grade
What is happening with the coverage in Australia.. No actual guarantee we will get it.... Really hope we do

Posed the question to greame hughes at 2sm, the producer got in touch to say definitely not fox sports. Surely nine could pick it up and put it on GEM or failing that the nrl could charge a one off fee on nrl live to watch online. I will be outraged if this doesnt make it onto tv screens here especially given some of the level of other overseas sports that so get broadcast.

I would like to think the rfl are in the prcoess of negotiating something

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Who cares....sod australia

Spud if it isnt brpadcast here its one more reason for the game knockers to say international footy is irrelevant.

Ha e emailed the rfl about the issue and i would encourage others to do so im the hope that they reply to someone

Harrigan

Juniors
What channel is it being shown on in NZ?

Sky Sport.

They are big on League over here. Show all the NRL/SL games that are televised plus 30 minute highlight shows of ALL the games shown. And they show all the "magazine" shows from Sky in he UK, Foxsports and Nine.

I'm sure I've seen it advertised on TV in between NRL games too.

roughyedspud

Coach
I wonder,just thinking out loud....seeing as its on the BBC here could the ABC pick it up in OZ?? They have a close relationship in reguards to sharing content...

Sinman

Juniors
If Fox can put on our TV screens irrelevant Rugby Union games then surely someone has to be picking up these games.. Channel 7 did the world cup.. If no one else wants it maybe they will take a punt on it... It is sad there is not more being said about these games in Aus..

CC_Roosters

First Grade
If Fox can put on our TV screens irrelevant Rugby Union games then surely someone has to be picking up these games.. Channel 7 did the world cup.. If no one else wants it maybe they will take a punt on it... It is sad there is not more being said about these games in Aus..

Sent the RFL an email last Friday asking whats happening here for the series, no reply yet.

I encourage others to email them as well, to show people want it to see it.

enquiries@rfl.uk.com

Burns

First Grade
Widdop has torn hamstring apparently from sources on Twitter. In doubt for this week's game and finals series. Do England have a half to come in?

CC_Roosters

First Grade
It better be on Fox Sports.

Got a reply from blake solly at the rfl. No specifics which is understandable but they are in the process of talking to australian broadcasters. Good news at least, from a quality point of view i would also prefer fox but it being on one or 7mate would not surprise me especially after 7 carried the world cup

lafai

Bench
Obviously stuff like suspension, injury as well as players being rested by their club is guaranteed to happen, but here is my Kiwis team right now

1. RTS
2. Rona
3. Whare
4. SKD
5. Nightingale
6. Lolohea
7. Foran
8. Bromwich
9. Luke
10. Matulino
11. Mannering
12. Proctor
13. Taumalolo
14. Brown
15. Taupau
16. Harris
17. SST
18. Hiku
19. Benji
20. Nikorima
21. Blair
22. Eastwood
23. Moa
24. Simona

Edit - Kearney will probably put more debutants in the team I think? So my team probably isn't close to what he wants lol

Last edited:

Latest posts