What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ennis is a pot plant

Armageddon.

Juniors
Bugger him being a shite captain how is he even good enough to be playing in the NRL. Bulldogs would be better off picking one of their members each week to play hooker. Majority of them probably already have experience with hookers.

Bench
Ennis is a myth that Ricky propelled,cost Farah some 5 origins,they are both a joke.

GONZO72

Juniors
Bugger him being a shite captain how is he even good enough to be playing in the NRL. Bulldogs would be better off picking one of their members each week to play hooker. Majority of them probably already have experience with hookers.

Ennis is the worst captain in the NRL. Today he was rubbish. He is pushing 30, and should give it away.

Rod

Bench
His meltdown today was a thing of beauty.

Diving, giving away dumbass penalties and to top it all off, complaining to the ref that the Knights were sooking.

Carige-esque finals effort.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
You have to feel for the bloke though - every time he looks in the mirror he has to see that head. Enough to drive anyone beresk.

Mr Saab

Referee
Looking forward to his interview on 2KY tomorrow. I am sure TK and Slats will go soft on him

simmo1

First Grade
You have to feel for the bloke though - every time he looks in the mirror he has to see that head. Enough to drive anyone beresk.

Not really sure how he sees anything at all given that his hairline all but covers his eyes.

BDR

First Grade
The whole pot plant thing was so bizarre. Rugby League needs some better commentators, and fast.

Alba

Coach
The whole pot plant thing was so bizarre. Rugby League needs some better commentators, and fast.

OMG yes... I am tired of having to mute my tv because of the dribble they go on with.

MacDougall

First Grade
I took it as Ray Hadley trying to be cool and making a new cool insult but failing spectacularly because he's Ray f**king Hadley, the biggest f**kwit in the entire universe.

footy75

Bench
He really is a strange one. He's pretty good in the media and comes across as a fairly well-measured bloke, then he gets the biggest case of nospam29 I've ever seen. Absolute twat on the field and a terrible captain

THIS

he seems like such a good fella off the field..but on it there is no one who wines and winges so much...it's cringe worthy at times.

I don't dislike him at all...he's just a real competitor..just needs to be a bit more professional.

It will be interesting to see how the Dogs go next year.