What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ennis is a pot plant

Von

Juniors
Shocking effort by Ennis today.
Multiple indiscretions, constant sniping to the referees and an all round bad game, and throw in absolutely no leadership to his team.

Probably the worst captain's effort in a semi final I have ever seen.

Aragorn

First Grade
citral-cannabis-plant.jpg

bottle

Coach
It was hilarious. Fooled no one.
He should have been on report for the opening shot on McManus as well. Lucky for him McManus didn't lay down.

Von

Juniors
How ordinary did that look today. Ennis gets the slightest little graze on the side of his head, wouldn't have bruised a grape, and he threw his head back like he'd been shot with an elephant gun and then laid there looking for a penalty. Pretty ordinary!

Extremely ordinary performance (all game) by Ennis.

Ennis is a myth that Ricky propelled,cost Farah some 5 origins,they are both a joke.
+1
Stuart and Ennis.
The Great Pretenders.

probably the worst one we've had so far

I think Inglis' dive against Manly was worse.

Alba

Coach
I think Inglis' dive against Manly was worse.

You mean the one not long after Watmough laid down and played dead until he got the penalty, then he was miraculously okay? LOL.. penalties need to be handed out for obvious milking IMO. It's muy annoying.

The fact that Ennis expects that it could be called a penalty shows just how ridiculous the diving has gotten in the game.

Diving is getting out of control. Fifita even admitted he dives on Monday Night with Matty Johns. I'm so proud that i'm a fan of a team who doesn't dive.

The entire Titans team love a dive. It doesn't matter if it's first tackle 5 metres out from the opposition tryline and they have no intention of taking a shot at goal. Bird and co will take a dive. It's ingrained in them.

inside_pass

Bench
Even die-hard dogs fans must squirm when they see Ennis and Reynolds trying to milk penalties all the time.
Two of the grubbiest players in the Nrl.........f**king embarrassing and they should be suspended for trying to blatantly cheat,that would help rid the diving and milking of penalties.

Owen Da Saints

Juniors
Pretty much on par with the Isaac Luke one vs the Cowboys a few years ago !
The Luke one sticks out for me because of the Souths players patting him on the back basically congratulating him for fooling the ref ! He also admitted to it afterwards.

Latest posts