What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ennis is a pot plant

timka4

Bench
It's terrible to watch, I can't even find the humour. Makes the game look soft. Players stay down after high hits even when not injured but at least they are high hits that look like they could hurt. That is just shit though. He was grubby all game aswell which was even worse

Pierced Soul

First Grade
players take the chance with diving cos the refs are geniused enough to give them penalties. players have realsied that if they exagerrate hits they're more likely to get a penalty, but blokes like mcmanus who just get up (albeit groggy) are ignored despite being blatantly hit in the head

i'd like the video refs and the refs to show some common sense instead of trying to please the players. if we can get the refs to stop f**king hero worshiping we'll get a better standard of refereeing.

and ennis took a dive earlier in the game when he chased through a kick and collided with someone and went down like he'd been shot with his arms flailing above his head

Spot On

Coach
The worst captain in the NRL by far. He and Reynolds could be decent footballers if they just attempted to play the game the way it should be played. Instead, an opportunity for them is to milk every penalty they can whether they have the ball or do not. How about digging in and actually having a f**ken go instead of diving. Josh Reynolds is just as bad - and getting worse.

Liddell

Juniors
I remember him carrying on in the presser after a Souths player stayed down for a penalty on Good Friday.

The forehead-less merkin pretty much cost his team the game yesterday with his dopey tactics.

Tommy Smith

Referee
That's so embarrassing.

As a Roosters fan I take great pride in supporting one of the few teams who don't dive.

As someone mentioned, seeing supposed tough guys like Bird and Fifita flail all over the place is very frustrating. It's so contrary to the constitution of the game.

Noa

First Grade
yzb.gif

Was even funnier a minute later he was going through to the end with the charade by getting asissted by the trainer with requisite blinking and shaking of head.

God-King Dean

Immortal
OMG yes... I am tired of having to mute my tv because of the dribble they go on with.

I know exactly what you mean, God-Queen Alba.

The only reason I'm watching it on 9 is because we have no choice.

Never watch Channel 9 football anymore unless it's a live Dragons game.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Game 3 2010, NSW are up 18-13 with 6 minutes to go and Ennis decides to lay a few on Nate Myles about 20 metres out from his own line. QLD get the penalty and score on the next set taking the lead.

Planted pot.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
In all seriousness, he should be fined for that. All milkers who do that should cop fines. The NRL shoukd go through the tapes of each game and name, shame and fine them.

firechild

First Grade
In all seriousness, he should be fined for that. All milkers who do that should cop fines. The NRL shoukd go through the tapes of each game and name, shame and fine them.

Canterbury would go broke. And wouldn't that be a massive shame? :sarcasm:

aqua_duck

Coach
Game 3 2010, NSW are up 18-13 with 6 minutes to go and Ennis decides to lay a few on Nate Myles about 20 metres out from his own line. QLD get the penalty and score on the next set taking the lead.

Planted pot.

Best of all he gave Myles a few when Myles was on the ground then when Myles got up with no I'll effect the little turd ran and hid behind Kade Snowden and assumed the fetel position

***MH***

Bench
Players who stay down for treatment/video referral for injuries should be taken of the field without replacement and return during the next stoppage of play. If injuries are that bad that a player needs a trainer to come and check on him, they should come off for a brief assessment before being allowed to come back on. That way, if you are diving for a review, you're down a player for a set and if it's serious, you're getting appropriate treatment rather than the old magic water.

Otherwise, gtfu and play on.

gunpk

Juniors
Players who stay down for treatment/video referral for injuries should be taken of the field without replacement and return during the next stoppage of play. If injuries are that bad that a player needs a trainer to come and check on him, they should come off for a brief assessment before being allowed to come back on. That way, if you are diving for a review, you're down a player for a set and if it's serious, you're getting appropriate treatment rather than the old magic water.

Otherwise, gtfu and play on.

I agree. In soccer when a player stays down and needs to get treatment, he has to be taken off the field and cannot come back on until the officials allow them to.

LESStar58

Referee
Forget the "pot plant" call from Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. I laughed like a jackal when Bolts claimed that a Knights player had hit a Dogs player "with an old fashioned stiffy" and then clarified what he meant about 30 seconds later!

:lol:

Latest posts