What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ennis the menace

Danish

Referee
If Ennis gets knocked out it will be in origin where the player will get away with it.

My money is on Shillo. He has a rage streak in him and Ennis would undoubtedly try and bait him over his funny voice.

Parra Guru

Coach
If Ennis gets knocked out it will be in origin where the player will get away with it.

My money is on Shillo. He has a rage streak in him and Ennis would undoubtedly try and bait him over his funny voice.

he does have the worlds worst voice for a prop

Doga

Juniors
There's not been anything said by the 2 clubs since the press conference. but most of what has been said since has been in support of Hindmarsh.

Even Hindmarsh's mum said he was wrong.

Sterlo taking the focus off that grub Hayne. Good work

boxhead

First Grade
Even Hindmarsh's mum said he was wrong.

Sterlo taking the focus off that grub Hayne. Good work

It shows the difference in character between Hindmarsh and Ennis that Hindy said "I was in the wrong" and Ennis said "I could care less".
The only way a player could ever get someone like Hindy to react like that is if he said something that should never be said.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Ennis irritates moreso because of his attitude in justifying his on-field behaviour.

He is so self-righteous about his antics and likes to present himself as some sort of old-school hero. It's as if he believes his mantra of 'I just leave it all on the field' somehow justifies his unsportsmanlike behaviour and endears him to his peers. More likely the case is that it is dispiriting to his teammates.

If he was backing it up with enviable form, I'd be less critical. But he isn't. At the end of the day, he's a middle-of-the-road hooker with a loud mouth.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Id like to see Farah knock out Ennis. It would be ......

so_much_win_graphic_This_is_how_i_feel_about_buying_apps_s477x599_89424_580_I_did_it_for_the_lolz-s477x599-137516-580.png

Doga

Juniors
It shows the difference in character between Hindmarsh and Ennis that Hindy said "I was in the wrong" and Ennis said "I could care less".
The only way a player could ever get someone like Hindy to react like that is if he said something that should never be said.

blah blah blah

Shows Hindmarsh's character that he would aver react and lose his team the game

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Ennis won't get knocked out unless someone king hits him, if he knew the punches were coming he would hide behind Tolman or somebody.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm sorry - where has it been reported as fact that Ennis sledged Hindmarsh's family?

In fact, I believe he dismissed that on TV last night.

innsaneink

Referee
Ennis irritates moreso because of his attitude in justifying his on-field behaviour.

He is so self-righteous about his antics and likes to present himself as some sort of old-school hero. It's as if he believes his mantra of 'I just leave it all on the field' somehow justifies his unsportsmanlike behaviour and endears him to his peers. More likely the case is that it is dispiriting to his teammates.

If he was backing it up with enviable form, I'd be less critical. But he isn't. At the end of the day, he's a middle-of-the-road hooker with a loud mouth.
Great post, spot on.
He sat there last night as if he'd been wronged.
I bet he was a bully at school....he's nothing but a coward.