What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ennis the menace

Chris Sandow should be captain of the grub team. As much as Willie Mason was a wanker he was too much of a pussy to be considered a grub he would be better suited in the cat team.

LOL @ the Farah v Ennis debate, both are sh*t house and a perfect example of NSW's bare stocks.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Back to the grub theme, surely we can pull together an All-Star team of grubs if we tried. I reckon for every modern day grub, there were 5 or 6 back in the 60's and 70's. Let me begin:

1. Garry Jack - master of the dirt & cheap shot, rarely got caught till he ran into Ian Roberts one day....honourable mention to Graham Eadie.

2. Hoppa Senior - whether it be fingers in dates, the facial, or just sledging, this guy had it all!

3. Inglis - quiet assuming fella till he slapped his missus about.

4. Andrew Farrar - the grubs grub. This fella had very little ability or speed for a centre, but compensated with dirt. Got him to rep level.

5. Peter Diamond - never saw this fella play, but from what I'm told he loved nothing better than a king hit in back play. Monster Magpies winger i the 60's.

6. Terry Lamb - ask Ellery Hanley .....won the Dogs a Grand Final through his grubbiness, despite being a champion player.

7. Anthony Watts - no introduction required.

8. <Need help on front row - too many to name!>

9. I've plumped for Mark Bugden, but could inset Ennis, Back Door Benny Elias and others in this hotly contested position.

10. <Help on the front row for - too many to name!>

11. Robert Stone - the phantom biter in the St George scrum of the 70's. Holds his own in any squad of grubs.

12. Willie Mason - happy for alternatives.

13. Grub Bird for his outstanding portrayal of glassing your bird and then trying to stitch it on you best mate.

I'm sure there are plenty I've missed, apologies to those grubs I may have offended. This squad would aim up in any contest. Maybe someone can come up with Grub of Origin Squads?

Needs some Billy Slater, Mick Crocker and Andrew Gee

I love how the Doggies fans always bring up Farah v Ennis and always get owned by undeniable facts.

Face it chumps, your hooker sucks. Ennis is a mid rate hooker with the likes of Ballin, Heremaia and Johnny Morris.

Broncomum

Juniors
178878-origin.jpg

Poor little guy, maybe he was answering his mobile at the time????
:?

BM1979

Juniors
I love how the Doggies fans always bring up Farah v Ennis and always get owned by undeniable facts.

Face it chumps, your hooker sucks. Ennis is a mid rate hooker with the likes of Ballin, Heremaia and Johnny Morris.

Maybe Ennis does not stand out for the dogs because they do not require 2 players to carry the rest of the team , actually make that one i have only seen Farah have one standout game this year all the tigers have is marshall

Doga

Juniors
This whole Ennis thing has been blown out of proportion.

Sterlo needs to STFU and stop being such a sook.

Either come out and tell the world what was said that was so bad or STFU.

Ladmate

Bench
With the dogs fans talking about Farah's origin performance (please mention his good Australian performances then), you would think Ennis is a superstar and not a coward at Origin level.

Doga

Juniors
With the dogs fans talking about Farah's origin performance (please mention his good Australian performances then), you would think Ennis is a superstar and not a coward at Origin level.

Ennis had a great year in 2009. Fantastic actually.

He has been rubbish ever since playing a few good games here and there