What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ennis the menace

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Great post, spot on.
He sat there last night as if he'd been wronged.
I bet he was a bully at school....he's nothing but a coward.

Look, he showed his true colours in that Origin game last year. What a friggin nancy performance that was! I hate NSW, but I actually felt sorry for the rest of the Blues that night that they had to have him in their side with them.

Anyone who wants to defend the man need only be presented that footage. The debate ends right there. He's got nothing.

Bronco_Hater

Juniors
There are so many lame posts on this particular thread.

Sledging is a part of the game and there is nothing in the rules against it. Ennis is just better at it than most players.

Probably the reason why Hindmarsh won't reaveal what was said is because there was not much in it, and he was embarassed to have reacted to it.

Ennis was wrongfully sinbinned IMO. People should be making a big deal out of that, and not some comments he said to another player.

Hooch

Juniors
Should be like ressies in the local group. Free to sledge... free to punch on..

Mick Ennis got sin binned cos like everyone else even remotely associated with nrl, they reckon hes a tool

gronkathon

First Grade
The rumour doing the rounds is that he said "Your s**t wife goes harder in bed than you on the football field"

RABK

Referee
Haha, harsh. Hindy said it was nothing personal but perhaps felt best to leave the slur on the field.

I'd love for Ennis to have said it to Tallis, Geyer or O'Donnell and see the reaction.

aqua_duck

Coach
Haha, harsh. Hindy said it was nothing personal but perhaps felt best to leave the slur on the field.

I'd love for Ennis to have said it to Tallis, Geyer or O'Donnell and see the reaction.
I wonder if he'll say anything to Matai when they play woManly

aqua_duck

Coach
Yeah something like "at what point will you injure your shoulder or do something stupid today steve?"

Then when Matai is on the ground Ennis will throw a cheapshot only to run away and hide behind the biggest team mate when Matai gets up.
Personally I doubt he'll have anything to say to Matai this time round after Matai put him in Disneyland last year

Hutty1986

Immortal

O'Donnell would have ripped his hands off with his teeth and shoved them down his throat, the mad bast*rd