What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eric Grothe Is No Good!!!!!

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Grothe gave away one absolutely stupid penalty, I haven't really bashed him this year but you could tell he was going to do it 5 seconds before the ref blew the whistle. The ref was screaming held, the other two blokes got out and big Grothey decides to throw him to the ground, I think they may have scored from the next set too actually.

Very dumb.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Grothe gave away one absolutely stupid penalty, I haven't really bashed him this year but you could tell he was going to do it 5 seconds before the ref blew the whistle. The ref was screaming held, the other two blokes got out and big Grothey decides to throw him to the ground, I think they may have scored from the next set too actually.

Very dumb.

May have been for the fact he was concussed..

He ran the ball strong played well tonight...

xr62nv

Juniors

Very dumb.

i think that was after the concussion before they took him off.. so he probably didnt know what was goin on :crazy:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Grothe was very good when he was on, the only guy going forward the first half. Seriously JTB every week you make a dick out yourself.

parra pete

Referee
I, too thought Eric put in a strong effort...played much better than the form he has been in recent weeks.
Ditto Fui Fui Moi Moi......

forward pass

Coach
Todays RLW has revealed that Hages wanted to drop Grothe in the Bye round to Wenty but Grothe pleaded with him for another go.

He got it !

HevyDevy

Coach
I'm not an aggressive person, but if I was walking down the street and someone walked past and said Eric is sh*t, I would deck them.

That is all

strider

Post Whore
I'm not an aggressive person, but if I was walking down the street and someone walked past and said Eric is sh*t, I would deck them.

That is all
so - any way we can get you and JTB on the same street one day? :lol:

Latest posts