What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eric Grothe Is No Good!!!!!

Parra Guru

Coach
yes I have come to terms with the fact he is never allowed to have a good game, f**k I get extremely sick of forum people around September

Hellsy

Immortal
In addition to dropping Eric, we should also put Hayne and Inu on a pedestal so that they are never to be critisced ever

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Parra Guru said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's see, according to nrl stats, this is the individual error count for the outside backs

Jarryd Hayne - 3
Krisnan Inu - 3
Ben Smith - 0
Timana Tahu - 3
Eric Grothe - 2

hmmmm I can see your point :roll:

I thought his two dropped balls were fairly straight forward errors. They were down on our line and added alot of pressure for the defence.

You can laugh and roll your eyes if you like. The fact is this is the first negative comment I have made about Grothe in this thread or any other.

You could even ask Grothe what he thought about the errors and I reckon he would say the same thing I have.

Parra Guru

Coach
Sorry it wasn't really directed at you, you just happened to be the first person to bring up stats.

You are exactly right, Eric is most likely his biggest critic, and he'd probably also say he didn't need 100 parra fans to keep reminding him of it.

Even I tonight have to give Grothe a wrap! His defence was solid, his dummy half runs invaluable and his aggression lifted the team.

Good Game Grothe!

fish eel

Immortal
join the bandwagon said:
Even I tonight have to give Grothe a wrap! His defence was solid, his dummy half runs invaluable and his aggression lifted the team.

Good Game Grothe!

FMD!!! :lol:

Angry_eel

First Grade
hellfrozeover.png

Hell has melted.

GROTHE IS sh*t!!!!

How about when he tried to pick up that ball which nearly cost us a try but the ref said he knocked on
And when he didn't run onto that Reddy pass which was good!!!!
And when he put the ball down one handed again!!!!!
And his woeful defensive rushing out efforts.

His stats show 4 Errors!!!!!

nogrothebi9.png
nogrothebi9.png
nogrothebi9.png
nogrothebi9.png
nogrothebi9.png

stuke

Bench
oh no...he put the ball down one handed!!!

christ!!!

Reddy's pass was crap, Eric put pressure on the Storm in defence and scored a try. the winger didn't cost us the game.

Suitman

Post Whore
join the bandwagon said:
Hell has melted.

GROTHE IS sh*t!!!!

How about when he tried to pick up that ball which nearly cost us a try but the ref said he knocked on

nogrothebi9.png
nogrothebi9.png
nogrothebi9.png
nogrothebi9.png
nogrothebi9.png

You seriously, are a goose.

Suity

fish eel

Immortal
I thought he went OK.

My main gripe with him tonight was when he stood and watch Reddy get shuffled into touch. Other than that, went went OK. I was surprised to see the storm mainly bomb Inu....

Utey

Coach
fish eel said:
I thought he went OK.

My main gripe with him tonight was when he stood and watch Reddy get shuffled into touch. Other than that, went went OK. I was surprised to see the storm mainly bomb Inu....

Yeah, that was my only "f*cken Eric!" moment as well.

Parra Guru

Coach
join the bandwagon said:
Hell has melted.

GROTHE IS sh*t!!!!

nogrothebi9.png
nogrothebi9.png
nogrothebi9.png
nogrothebi9.png
nogrothebi9.png

Did the ball get near him 4 times?

f*ck off once and for all jtb seriously

JTB

Juniors
Well....There was one factor which coincided with the eels second half showing against Penrith...

Can anyone guess what it is??

Thats right, Eric Grothe was off the field.

Grothe came off, the Eel's strike form...

enough said

Latest posts