What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eric grothe

ROGUE

Juniors
can anyone confirm is the name of his band kinobi or shinobi? it's one of those two i believe

PB

Bench
14 Pages rubbishing Grothes perfromance and no one even had to mention the two STUPID offloads over the side line!

Is our defence perfect, far from it. But do Finch and Reddy just stand and watch when kicks get put in behind them for tries? - Like grothe has done twice this year. Do they stand 25 meters behind the play on the 4th tackle because the ball initally went the other way, so there shouldn't be a problem... that is until Copoper gets the ball and trots off to score a try.

Yes they face overlaps, my god every outside back from every team faces an over lap in every attacking set of six in every game of football, thing is they have to make decisions and some times they get it right and some times they get it wrong. Grothe is yet to com eup with a correct decision this year. 4 tries socred between him and the corner post I seriously didn't think he could get any worse than the Manly performance, but he did, his effort levels and desperation efforts are deplorable.

I have written on these boards for almost two years because i got sick of the whingers. But facts are this guy flat out is nto trying his best.

Its not June 13 yet, quit Eric and we can make counter offers to Williams and Robbo and keep them both

JTB

Juniors
14 Pages rubbishing Grothes perfromance and no one even had to mention the two STUPID offloads over the side line!

Is our defence perfect, far from it. But do Finch and Reddy just stand and watch when kicks get put in behind them for tries? - Like grothe has done twice this year. Do they stand 25 meters behind the play on the 4th tackle because the ball initally went the other way, so there shouldn't be a problem... that is until Copoper gets the ball and trots off to score a try.

Yes they face overlaps, my god every outside back from every team faces an over lap in every attacking set of six in every game of football, thing is they have to make decisions and some times they get it right and some times they get it wrong. Grothe is yet to com eup with a correct decision this year. 4 tries socred between him and the corner post I seriously didn't think he could get any worse than the Manly performance, but he did, his effort levels and desperation efforts are deplorable.

I have written on these boards for almost two years because i got sick of the whingers. But facts are this guy flat out is nto trying his best.

Its not June 13 yet, quit Eric and we can make counter offers to Williams and Robbo and keep them both

i mentioned the 2 passed over the sideline