What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ESL Grandfinal(Spoilers if you don't know the result)

suburbanknight

Juniors
IanHindmarsh said:
It sure was me, did I make myself that obvious Subby, btw your pretty cute in real! ;-)

And Barrie let me chop that fella's hair off, but it wasn't working!!
I'd of stayed with you and got leythered, but I'm still a pretty young girly, and when Mummy say's bed time, the rules stand :lol:

How fooooooked was Furnz, he didn't have a clue what a fool he was making out of himself, Adamson wasn't that bad when I left he was sober and managing!

Yeah, so do you have a missus ;-)

Furnz didn't get any better. He was pretty much gorn by the time we left. As were the rest of them to be honest. It was funny watching that guy get his hair cut. He should have kept the hair on though, he was one ugly mofo!! At least the hair was covering some of his uglyness!!

BTW. I don't have a missus and its a while since I've been called cute, thank you very much. :oops:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Suburbanknight is gettin hit on by DB :shock: :shock: ...
make the moves Knight... although jed mightn be too pleased with that :lol:

DrewBeliever

Juniors
suburbanknight said:
IanHindmarsh said:
It sure was me, did I make myself that obvious Subby, btw your pretty cute in real! ;-)

And Barrie let me chop that fella's hair off, but it wasn't working!!
I'd of stayed with you and got leythered, but I'm still a pretty young girly, and when Mummy say's bed time, the rules stand :lol:

How fooooooked was Furnz, he didn't have a clue what a fool he was making out of himself, Adamson wasn't that bad when I left he was sober and managing!

Yeah, so do you have a missus ;-)

Furnz didn't get any better. He was pretty much gorn by the time we left. As were the rest of them to be honest. It was funny watching that guy get his hair cut. He should have kept the hair on though, he was one ugly mofo!! At least the hair was covering some of his uglyness!!

BTW. I don't have a missus and its a while since I've been called cute, thank you very much. :oops:

:shock: Now now, the fact was he was a Rhinos supporter, therefor you have to be nice towards him!

How old are you Subby if you don't mind me asking? You can send that via PM ;-) if you like....

Raider_Azz said:
What about me:(

My dear Azz, I haven't forgotten about you.
Your my Down Under fling when I get there ;-)

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:
From what I saw of Barry, he came across as the sort of bloke that would bite someone's nose off!

Champ, you should watch more of the Bulls Rhinos matches, I think him and Fielden stage some of there fights!

Exciting to watch though.