What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Euro 2016

langpark

First Grade
So tough to pick these ones, but I'll have a go...

Switzerland
Poland

Croatia
Portugal

Wales
N. Ireland

Hungary
Belgium

Germany
Slovakia

Spain
Italy

France
Ireland

England
Iceland

Wizardman

First Grade
That Portugal match was an absolute shocker. 115 minutes of ultra negative football. The second one side decides to have a go (Croatia), they get punished in the worst possible way.

How this sport is the most popular by far on the planet has got me f**ked.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hodgson gets 4.6mill per year, Iceland's coach is a part time dentist.

cb4

First Grade
Stamp Kane's papers to never take a free kick or a corner again. Diabolical.

The whole team was crap. Rooney was the best player for England and he will be forced to stand down.

Pommy

Coach
Dreadful game, I can't believe Lallana didn't get any time of the pitch today. He's been our best player at the tournament in my opinion. Stirling has gone backwards since the last world cup. Joe Hart couldn't catch a cold.

deluded pom?

Coach
Stamp Kane's papers to never take a free kick or a corner again. Diabolical.

The whole team was crap. Rooney was the best player for England and he will be forced to stand down.

Are you for real? He was the worst player on the pitch. How he got 85 mins is unbelievable. He was lucky to get five. Rashford was England's best last night.

deluded pom?

Coach
Overpaid tossers with hearts the size of peas. We should be able to beat Iceland with a team picked from the Championship.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Portugal are the arsiest team in history.

Will face Wales or Belgium next. Will probably win that & play in the final.