What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Even this early, is there only 3 who can win?

POPEYE

Coach
Couldn't think of anything more boring, and probably waste of money.
The minor premiership recognises the hard work done during the year, if you want to even it up a bit more then perhaps a top 6 or even 4 would be better.

Not sure how you get 'boring' by rewarding one technically flawed competition equally with another.

The top three teams in a round robin or a top 4 I could live with. 8/16 for the season is not a pass

isaiah

Bench
i'm still not sold on manly, i think they'll lose their next game if they play broncs, tigers, or storm. for me, they are the only 3 who can make the gf

firechild

First Grade
i'm still not sold on manly, i think they'll lose their next game if they play broncs, tigers, or storm. for me, they are the only 3 who can make the gf

It would be funny if the Knights were to win today (not that I think it will happen) but it would place all 3 of those teams on the same side of the draw. Meaning that a team from outside those 3 will have to make the GF.

isaiah

Bench
You'll never be sold on Manly. Thanks for singling us out, any concerns?

funny, i listened to the game on abc radio, and it seemed to warren and co that the game turned with nq still leading after ht 8-6 and a stupid refs call on cowboys inside the 10. all downhill after that.
then when fulton interviewed hasler on the other station, he seemed to think that manly should have got plenty of those calls in the first half and that the cows were illegally trying to slow manly down. which expert was biased, warren or fulton?

isaiah

Bench
It would be funny if the Knights were to win today (not that I think it will happen) but it would place all 3 of those teams on the same side of the draw. Meaning that a team from outside those 3 will have to make the GF.
knights are ZERO chance of winning just because the storm twins will be fresh and uninjured

funny, i listened to the game on abc radio, and it seemed to warren and co that the game turned with nq still leading after ht 8-6 and a stupid refs call on cowboys inside the 10. all downhill after that.
then when fulton interviewed hasler on the other station, he seemed to think that manly should have got plenty of those calls in the first half and that the cows were illegally trying to slow manly down. which expert was biased, warren or fulton?

Huh? Please give me a relevant response. In doing so please make sure it also makes sense.

Garts

Bench
The Storm and Broncos don't really worry me a great deal, I think we have there measure and have a better chance of beating them than the Dragons and the Tigers.

isaiah

Bench
The Storm and Broncos don't really worry me a great deal, I think we have there measure and have a better chance of beating them than the Dragons and the Tigers.

i'd be really worried about the broncs, will not be the same side that had a few backing up 48 hrs after origin in round 12

Garts

Bench
i'd be really worried about the broncs, will not be the same side that had a few backing up 48 hrs after origin in round 12

No doubt the could beat us but playing in Sydney I would be backing Manly. We have a good record against them.

Tell me what Brisbane has done better than Manly this season. Than I might start to worry. Please provide valid reasons for their credentials rather than delusions.

isaiah

Bench
Tell me what Brisbane has done better than Manly this season. Than I might start to worry. Please provide valid reasons for their credentials rather than delusions.

well, lets see, legend. i consider finals and rep footy a step up from a normal nrl game, would you agree?

Wow, flimsy response. It's what I expected from you.

Should I even bother?

You didn't even clearly make a point. Judging by the way you come across you struggle to make points completely. Please don't assume I'm on your demented wave length. You'll have to go into detail so that you don't look like a simpleton.

isaiah

Bench
well, lets see, legend. i consider finals and rep footy a step up from a normal nrl game, would you agree?
sorry pisswater, just trying to go step by step logically so you can stay with me, i'll take it you agree with my first premise.
so tell me, who from manly has excelled at rep or finals footy?
hopoate, watmough, lyon, ballin, g.stewart, kite, any others?
i'll even include qld cup finals, if you want to say cherry evans