What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Every supporter wants a Mark Gasnier

drake

First Grade
PJ Marshal said:
jstfu.jpg
f**k John, and f**k you.

Bloody Fanboy.

grouch

First Grade
ParraDude_Jay said:
:lol: you = goose
Clever retort. Why are you Parra gimps getting so defensive? Lyon had such a distaste for your club that he preferred serving drinks at a Wee Waa pub than serving out his contract with you. He's not coming back to Parra and you know it. He's scoring tries in a sub-standard league against pissweak players. Gasnier is doing the same in the best competition in the world, against the best players. :lol: (I can use the laughing smiley too)

PJ Marshal

Coach
Three tries from rookie centre Ben Smith has seen the Eels emerge 40-14 victors against the Dragons in front of over 20,000 spectators tonight at Parramatta Stadium.

BEN SMITH SERVED GASNIER

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
grouch said:
Clever retort. Why are you Parra gimps getting so defensive? Lyon had such a distaste for your club that he preferred serving drinks at a Wee Waa pub than serving out his contract with you. He's not coming back to Parra and you know it. He's scoring tries in a sub-standard league against pissweak players. Gasnier is doing the same in the best competition in the world, against the best players. :lol: (I can use the laughing smiley too)

Lyon is a better defender, he's bigger, stronger, and can get the ball to his winger better than Gasnier aswell. Lyon is also very quick for his size, easily as fast as Gasnier. The only thing Gas has over Lyon is footwork.

This ESL is substandard is just a BS excuse used by idiots who can't find any other way to justify their stupid argument, so they just bag their competition.

And for the record you tool, I don't want the little sh*t back at Parra, however only an idiot would ignore his talent due to a grudge against him. He is the best centre in the world by far.

gregstar

Referee
PJ Marshal said:
Three tries from rookie centre Ben Smith has seen the Eels emerge 40-14 victors against the Dragons in front of over 20,000 spectators tonight at Parramatta Stadium.

BEN SMITH SERVED GASNIER
gasnier didn't play that night.

dope

grouch

First Grade
That was weeks ago Marshal you snivelling mass of angsty adolescent turd. Practically ancient history. Your team is on the slide, you lost to the Knights ffs. Congrats on winning the June premiership. See you next year. Hopefully John Morris will have a decent haircut then.

gregstar

Referee
so let's get this straight
parra supporters think that lyon is the best centre along with ben smith?

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
gregstar said:
so let's get this straight
parra supporters think that lyon is the best centre along with ben smith?

No, Lyon is first with Gasnier second. Ben Smith is only 21 and has a big future but is in no way the best centre in the game.

PJ Marshal

Coach
well i think lyon is better at least dood

as for ben smith im only playing id agree with the statement ben smith isnt in the same galaxy as the gaz

gregstar

Referee
well f*cking hell!

i don't think gaz is the best because i believe willie tonga is as good.

but to say that lyon is better beggars belief. someone rip out a forum poll

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
gregstar said:
well f*cking hell!

i don't think gaz is the best because i believe willie tonga is as good.

but to say that lyon is better beggars belief. someone rip out a forum poll

On the same forum with an army of people who think Covell was robbed of an Origin spot? Yeah that will say alot :roll:

Latest posts