What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

everybody loves Raymond (Faitala Mariner)

Happy for him to move on absolute myth, good for several errors per game, limited minutes and bare minimum work rate, he ran for twenty meters tonight TWENTY absolutely pitiful.

He is a discard from the dogs just like Flanagan. Last night we saw it perfectly. Maybe he tries hard, maybe he brings enthusiasm (I don't really see anything special) but he is not what this clubs needs. He is just what we can get.

Balling his eyes out in love of the Doggies when he was there and named captain, and still with the cool dude handshakes with the Dogs players last night. Just feels like a misfit at Dragons.

But that's what we are a bunch of misfits paying wages to players who wouldn't get much elsewhere.

The sooner we get someone like a Gould in management to shake up the joint the better. We have become so content as a club to just make up a team it is not even funny.

CozDragon

Juniors
The bloke was signed as a depth signing because of his experience

if we had a strong squad, he would never feature in the first 17
I also feel like Flanagan's use of RFM the last few games has been incorrect. For me, he needs to start, coming off the bench he seems to struggle to get into the game. Especially in games like last night where is brought on after its already over.
Whenever he has played his best, he is starting.

Team related - This not turning up for big home games is really starting to bug me. The first time in years they have had genuine full houses and both times they have dished up sh*t.
What a way to reward the fans that turn up, could have really made a statement last night and all they did was fail. Won't be another sell out this year now.

TheRev

First Grade
When rfm comes off the bench, he's cold and he has errors in him.. The errors r the problem, otherwise he's a good player.... And he seemed better when he was the starting 2nd rower getting longer minutes.. But unless we get injuries Leilua and sua r first choice.

Next year we do need injury cover for the 2nd row, a couchie could do it but they seem to be focussing them as middles now.

Dragon David

First Grade
I also feel like Flanagan's use of RFM the last few games has been incorrect. For me, he needs to start, coming off the bench he seems to struggle to get into the game. Especially in games like last night where is brought on after its already over.
Whenever he has played his best, he is starting.

Team related - This not turning up for big home games is really starting to bug me. The first time in years they have had genuine full houses and both times they have dished up sh*t.
What a way to reward the fans that turn up, could have really made a statement last night and all they did was fail. Won't be another sell out this year now.
Yep, no more sellouts for the remaining games this year because of their inconsistency. Fans like to see wins and will turn up in droves if they were winning but to win one and then lose the next most of the time is a fan killer.

TheRev

First Grade
I think he starts better and I also think Leilua is better off the bench. Leilua can go awol at times when starting. Seems to get more involved coming off the bench.
Agree.. I do feel like if Leilua has a rly good pre-season and trims down maybe he is an 80min 2nd rower, but at the moment hes a big unit which is great for impact but hard for endurance.