What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everybody's laughing

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Dont worry broncos fans. These trolls have been waiting quite a while to dig the boot into a broncos side. Most neutral league fans appreciate that teams go through peaks and valleys.

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: Parramatta.

How many premierships has your club won since we've been in the competition?

spartan

Juniors
Not many,but i've seen my club be accused of not trying before but this is something else,actually i kind of feel sorry for you guys supporting a team who quite clearly don't deserve to be wearing the jersey of a famous club.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
For the first time in a long, long, long time we are in the midst of "one of those seasons". We are struggling. Bennett or not, we would be struggling right now I have no doubt. The answer isn't sacking Henjak. I know that for sure.

What is the answer? At the moment, don't know. We are a rabble. We are struggling.

Andrew Johns knew what this felt like ... Lockyer and co now know as well.

Heads up, true Bronco fans will battle on, the others, like some being paid to be a Bronco, will fall to the way side.

user_nat

Coach
As a Broncos fan, the recent form is laugh worthy for pretty much anyone outside the club.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
For the first time in a long, long, long time we are in the midst of "one of those seasons". We are struggling. Bennett or not, we would be struggling right now I have no doubt. The answer isn't sacking Henjak. I know that for sure.

What is the answer? At the moment, don't know. We are a rabble. We are struggling.

Andrew Johns knew what this felt like ... Lockyer and co now know as well.

Heads up, true Bronco fans will battle on, the others, like some being paid to be a Bronco, will fall to the way side.

Good post.

Spartan, to come into another team's forum and start a thread like this is in poor taste imho, and I think the mods should treat it accordingly.

This could turn out to be very character building for the Broncs. You guys will bounce back, though not this season.

Last edited:

spartan

Juniors
all due respect but you're on the bloody net right now,they're talking about fans who went to the match

spartan

Juniors
Good post.

Spartan, to come into another team's forum and start a thread like this is in poor taste imho, and I think the mods should treat it accordingly.

Sorry,you're right.

I humbly apologise for starting this thread,there was no need for it and it was motivated by jealousy.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Wayne would be feeling for Ivan.

But loving Cullen having to answer to the board.