What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyone's opinion on a 100% Knights...

Where abouts would they finish ?

• Total voters

Broncodroid

Juniors
It's come to this for Newcastle fans? I know reality is a cruel at the moment for your team, but this ain't gonna' help...

I will say only they will come 14th with Souths once more getting the wooden spoon.

Cowboy Fan

Juniors
I would like to see the Knights win a game first before I decide were they will come, the Knights will win a few in a row once they break the donut IMO if they win a game ofcoarse.

White Poiner

Coach
knights couldnt win even with johns earlier this year. so they probably would of only won about 2 games this year if johns was there.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Bottom 3, even at full strength
sh*thouse forwards, lack strike power in the backs
an over the hill half and over-rated 5/8th

macavity

Referee
lack strike power in the backs
an over the hill half and over-rated 5/8th

we agree. but our forwards have been competitive this year.

full strength, 9-12. hurts to say that.

Raiders Plight

Juniors
On paper they would be fringe top 8, only because of the Johns factor but that doesn't mean sh*t. Most people would say the raiders are bottom 3 on paper and look where we are. The knights have 0 confidence atm, they are not as bad as they are playing.

strewth_mate

Bench
Johns would make a difference in any side. At the moment at the Knights the only difference he is making is in stopping our team performing any poorer and I credit this form mainly to disruption through injury. A fully fit Knights side would tear *some* opposition teams to shreds but this isn't based on names and reputation, rather the confidence they would gain from at least some sort of consistency.

You can't say that injuries have nothing to do with the current predicament. I know we have other issues that will be the death of us but any team that starts as poorly as we have from round 1, even with so much time off, would struggle. Our struggle is simply exacerbated by the injuries.

<flogs a dead horse>

Latest posts