What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex-Broncos still in the NRL

meatloaf

Juniors
With all the players that have been raped out of the Broncos System you could make an awesome team just using them.

Heres an example

1. Boyd
2. Tiquiri
3. Tate
4. Moon
6. Seymore
7. Scott Prince
8. Hannat
9. Ennis
10. Petero
11. Taylor
12. Ashley Harrison
13. Stagg

14. Tom leyroid larhs
15. Brad Meyers
16. Neville Costigan
17. Carl Webb

buck__naked

Juniors
You could do that with almost any side in the NRL.
Also you included players like Scott Prince (cowboys) and Michael Ennis (saints) who the broncos took from other clubs.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You could also learn to spell.

Tuqiri, Seymour, Hannant, Learoyd-Lahrs... :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You could do that with almost any side in the NRL.
Also you included players like Scott Prince (cowboys) and Michael Ennis (saints) who the broncos took from other clubs.
Didn't Prince come from WT? Or was he up north before that?

typicalfan

Coach
Well maybe if they had of not spent money on players like Antonio Winterstein, Israel Folau, Wallace, Joel Clinton, PJ Marsh, Aaron Gorrell, Ben Teo, Lagi Setu, Ashton Sims, Scott Anderson etc you may have been able to keep some :sarcasm:.

Not a one way street is it?

Eelementary

Post Whore

Like someone else said, you could do that with any club. But if you truly want to be staggered, try it with ex-Eels.

cupid

Juniors
Didn't Prince come from WT? Or was he up north before that?
He played 53 games for Nth Qld between 1998-2000 he then played 28 games for the Broncos between 2001-2003 before going to the Tigers in 2004

Broncos fan!

Juniors
Well maybe if they had of not spent money on players like Antonio Winterstein, Israel Folau, Wallace, Joel Clinton, PJ Marsh, Aaron Gorrell, Ben Teo, Lagi Setu, Ashton Sims, Scott Anderson etc you may have been able to keep some :sarcasm:.

Not a one way street is it?

Haha. Winterstein is on nothing, we had no halfback so we had to buy Wallace and he was on nothing when we first signed him, we signed Clinton because we lost Civo because of a major stuff up, Gorrell was on nothing and was a depth signing late in the season which had no affect on losing any players, we signed Te'o and Setu as replacements for players who left and Anderson was signed late last year with left over money from players that had left...

Hmm...

typicalfan

Coach
Doesn't really matter what they are on, because other clubs will look at those players you signed and say we couldn't keep them in our system. I am not saying it as a bad thing, buying and selling is what happens but when other clubs can name players you bought in their own "ex players side" then it isn't a one way street, it happens to every club some clubs a lot more than the Broncos.

The Broncos are lucky they are a prestigious club.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
We need to get over sh!t like this. They are gone and there's nothing that can be done about it now. Focus on getting things right from now on.

applesauce

Bench
Tame Toupu is playing for the Tigers but is just injured atm.

Seymour isn't with anyone anymore is he? I thought I saw something about him working as a bricky now.

Priddis also is playing for the dragons.

Seagullsrock

Juniors

Seymour isn't with anyone anymore is he? I thought I saw something about him working as a bricky now.

Seymour is at the Warriors. Injured

Broncos fan!

Juniors

Seymour is playing for the Warriors. He started the season at halfback but broke his thumb and is out for another month or so.

Big Pete

Referee
Hmmm an ex-Broncos juniors side hey?

1. Darius Boyd
2. Lote Tuqiri
3. Brent Tate
4. Will Tupou
5. Jamie Simpson
6. Joel Moon
7. Brett Seymour
8. Ben Hannant
9. Nathan Friend
10. Petero Civoniceiva
11. Tom Learoyd Lahrs
12. David Stagg
13. Ashley Harrison

14. Neville Costigan
15. Brad Meyers
16. Carl Webb
17. Matt Ballin

Dazzat

First Grade
You could even throw in Berrick Barnes in that lot ... if he stayed in league he would have been our halfback about now ... would have gone out for Wallace.